user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I meant that it could probably be released earlier than the end of this year as it seems like they have considerably polished up the game from the demos, even if they are a little buggy sometimes and may be missing some features
You underestimate how many bugs are in the game. The dev wants them all fixed, now matter how small of a possibility those have to happen. This together with the fact that for a "3D" game you need more "content" then you need for a "2D" Game makes it reasonable for me, why he gave himself that much of a time window.

Did a new demo drop? I can't really tell from cien post names
If you played demo 3 (page 25, CrazyMega01 has a download link posted there) then no, there is no new one.

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
they generally only post one demo every 6months up to every years , and how the developpement is going on right now it should take about another 5 months to get a new demo.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
how do i farm bosses
After defeating the Succubus Lilie Mimie, you need to go back to "The Forest Witch Home". TP there, then go left. There you can talk to Mimie who gives you the option to refight the bosses. Don`t know actually if you need to beat the game for this, now that i think about this, but you will find out soon enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anonymous_e

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
oh well, its still bugged
In my experience the simplest fix for me for problems like this has been opening the game with mtool and then pressing GOTO:map or teleporting etc. and it fixes the issue (This is for RPGM games). Not sure which engine this game runs on but there is probably an invisiblity flag or something that got triggered by accident. Once I got stuck facing one way in a game and I figured out that it somehow enabled a flag that fixed my direction and didn't let me turn so I had to turn that off manually (using mtool). Maybe this will work for you.

Edit: Ok so mtool does not support this game... I think you're out of luck then. Maybe see if any of your files got renamed by accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymous_e

maxrokach

Oct 13, 2022
Hey, everybody!
Tell me, has anyone encountered the problem that the game just does not start?
You click on the application icon in the folder and nothing happens
Maybe someone knows how to solve it?

Oct 4, 2019
Where is this boss room? View attachment 3585337
after beating squid pirate queen, and doing something (cant remember what, sorry :\) she lets you go to an "infinite" dungeon, after doing 50 or so floors without saving (halves your progress if i remember correctly) you can fight that boss...

alternatively, im 99% sure there is still a save in the room before the boss, somewhere in the thread

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Hey, everybody!
Tell me, has anyone encountered the problem that the game just does not start?
You click on the application icon in the folder and nothing happens
Maybe someone knows how to solve it?
Have you tried double clicking on it or right clicking and then pressing open?
Well jokes aside, does your cursor do a loading animation when you try to open it, or does nothing happen at all? The program doesn't even show up on your task manager?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->