Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Can you send a screen from the area bevor you got send into the shadowrealm?
I hugt the entire game on the right site but wasn`t able to find that area.

When you explored everything in the demo, you you should have roughly the warp location on the pic available:
View attachment 3236191

As Rosswel reported, after the jellyfish girl you can continue south west of the area before the boss room to the other 2 available bioms in the demo.
Thanks both of you. I guess this is the end of the demo?

1704535182394.png

Also regarding the area, here:
1704535235693.png

All female enemies are: Elf Archer, Bat girl, Mermaid (still irks me that after three games all she does is kiss), Jellyfish girl, butterfly girl, spider girl, and the pink haired one with pumpkins. Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks both of you. I guess this is the end of the demo?

View attachment 3237036

Also regarding the area, here:
View attachment 3237037

All female enemies are: Elf Archer, Bat girl, Mermaid (still irks me that after three games all she does is kiss), Jellyfish girl, butterfly girl, spider girl, and the pink haired one with pumpkins. Did I miss anyone?
1. Yes, thats the end.

2. Regarding the Bug, i hugged everything (again) in this area but the warp didn`t happen for me. If possible, can you make a video of that? I don`t know what the max size of a mp4 file you can upload on f95, but a 3 sec video where you just go from this area to the shadow realm is enough.

3. You did miss one. Go back into the area where you picket up your first weapons.

Reactions: Krinkelz

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
1. Yes, thats the end.

2. Regarding the Bug, i hugged everything (again) in this area but the warp didn`t happen for me. If possible, can you make a video of that? I don`t know what the max size of a mp4 file you can upload on f95, but a 3 sec video where you just go from this area to the shadow realm is enough.

3. You did miss one. Go back into the area where you picket up your first weapons.
Go into the tree trunk next to the pink crystal

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
That's the one I downloaded.
If you downloaded it from CrazyMega01 then thats because this version still has this one warp glitch. I actually don`t know where he got his version because all other warp glitches are already fixed except this on you reported. In his version the dev already locked down all areas outside the demo, thats why you where in the shadow realm there.

The 0.21 Version the dev is currently distributing has this warp point you mentioned removed.
It can be found her, need to pay for the back issue though if you not supporting

That Sayed, it`s just a bug fix, no new content. You`ve already seen anything there is in the demo.

Reactions: Krinkelz
Mar 1, 2020
is there any specific monster or map i need to be in for staff drops?
I do not think so, but specific enemies can be "sparkly" - those drop staves guaranteed. One of these "sparklies" iirc is often a deer-girl to the left of Unico boss. Also the game uses "score" system for staff quality - the more quantity-and-variety drops from enemies you collect - the higher your "score" and bigger umbers on staffs. Manage staffs on pink crystal and do not let them get fill up - staffs you pick up when over capacity disappear.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
If you downloaded it from CrazyMega01 then thats because this version still has this one warp glitch. I actually don`t know where he got his version because all other warp glitches are already fixed except this on you reported. In his version the dev already locked down all areas outside the demo, thats why you where in the shadow realm there.

The 0.21 Version the dev is currently distributing has this warp point you mentioned removed.
It can be found her, need to pay for the back issue though if you not supporting

That Sayed, it`s just a bug fix, no new content. You`ve already seen anything there is in the demo.
thanks, guess I'll just wait for the full version, and hope the dev actually shares palpable updates, not that weird diary of daily lives of monster girls or something.

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022

I got the version from ci-en yesterday the moment he posted it (they only fixed all bugs like an hour after I got it and I didn't notice)

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
guys should we actually make a post for flowerstella ? opp forgot doesn't have a picture or anything to show what the game IS

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
guys should we actually make a post for flowerstella ? opp forgot doesn't have a picture or anything to show what the game IS
Nope, they game isn`t in english, so it wouldn`t get approved. Just making a thread for it would probably work... but i don`t thing he will release a new demo in quiet some time now, only bugfixing the current one. Meaning the thread would just get abandoned.

I honestly believe he will release the full game this year, probably better to wait till then. He unofficially confirmed a English version, the menu also has already an option for that.

Mar 1, 2020
This is an official English translation, not a fan one, right? I wonder if I should wait on Flowerstella for the same.

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
I do not think so, but specific enemies can be "sparkly" - those drop staves guaranteed. One of these "sparklies" iirc is often a deer-girl to the left of Unico boss. Also the game uses "score" system for staff quality - the more quantity-and-variety drops from enemies you collect - the higher your "score" and bigger umbers on staffs. Manage staffs on pink crystal and do not let them get fill up - staffs you pick up when over capacity disappear.
is this score based off item jornal completion or just collecting items in general?

Mar 1, 2020
is this score based off item jornal completion or just collecting items in general?
As I said, "quantity-and-variety" - think more score for each additional item 1 to 99. Also like "bug leg" might give only 3 score each and "pearl" give 100. I think the score might be shown somewhere, try status window that shows H experience.

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
before i spend 2 hours banging my head on a wall anyone knows if the Unwilting Witch boss is beatable through regular fighting or is it only through triggering the H scene? i'm doing a virgin run and getting the h scene with her adds one to the sexual encounters number

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
before i spend 2 hours banging my head on a wall anyone knows if the Unwilting Witch boss is beatable through regular fighting or is it only through triggering the H scene? i'm doing a virgin run and getting the h scene with her adds one to the sexual encounters number
h-scene only

Mar 1, 2020
I also found out that having crystal item from beating Unwilting Witch and having her available to fight are done with a single flag in a savefile.

Kopert17

Jun 23, 2021
where is the pink haired girl?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes