xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't think this game is that hard.
By the way I tried to be a benefactor and get the last demo out today from , but my only mean to buy on DL Site and Ci-en (PayPal) is for whatever reason disabled for everybody.
I hope there is a kind heart who'll share the new update.

burgerman69

May 29, 2017
I don't think this game is that hard.
By the way I tried to be a benefactor and get the last demo out today from , but my only mean to buy on DL Site and Ci-en (PayPal) is for whatever reason disabled for everybody.
I hope there is a kind heart who'll share the new update.
The only way to use paypal now is to buy the dlsite points from tokyo otaku mode. Only issue is that the point packages start at 2k when you only need 300 for the plan.

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The only way to use paypal now is to buy the dlsite points from tokyo otaku mode. Only issue is that the point packages start at 2k when you only need 300 for the plan.
Yeah I saw that too. Thanks anyway for the info.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
The current demo is pretty bugged and the dev is working on fixing it.
Owww, to bad. I had a good laugh with my buddy yesterday when i showed him the crashes XD.
Right after starting a new game, when you go to the first savecrystal, when you walk right into the wall the game would instantly crash.
And when you hit the the "flowerwall" on the first vine enemy, the game would also crash. After this i didn`t encounter any further crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But oh boy was the demo already amazing. Can`t wait for the full thing.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Owww, to bad. I had a good laugh with my buddy yesterday when i showed him the crashes XD.
Right after starting a new game, when you go to the first savecrystal, when you walk right into the wall the game would instantly crash.
And when you hit the the "flowerwall" on the first vine enemy, the game would also crash. After this i didn`t encounter any further crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But oh boy was the demo already amazing. Can`t wait for the full thing.
How many (futa) enemies are in this one? think you can share the demo?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If I read correctly the dev will update the post with the fixed version of the demo this weekend

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
How many (futa) enemies are in this one? think you can share the demo?
There are i think 7 female (5 futa you) and 8 non-humanoid (plant, slime, insects) monster. A lot of those if seen in flower witch. While this is currently not in the demo, you probably can futa other girls (at least the dev has plans for that) like in witch and fairy.

As for sharing the demo: no can do. The dev took the demo down for good reason, i respect that decision. He plans to release the fixed demo on friday/ weekend.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
guys the Demo 3 (the last one out) was removed because we were able to get to locations that are BIIIIIG spoilers to the content that was coming (anyways the games almost finnished already they just want to hype it up more)

update : the demo3 will be out on the 5ft of january according to the dev , I hope they don't pull a dick move and put it on the next year plan ,which would mean no demo for the ones of the december of 2023 plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: user182737

Wubbadub111

Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, went to the Ci-en download for Demo 3 and apparently the dev is asking people NOT to explore that demo too much due to HUUUUGE spoilers for a few areas they were working on.

That said, any hero think they could drop the OG Demo 3 from December 30th???

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Yeah, went to the Ci-en download for Demo 3 and apparently the dev is asking people NOT to explore that demo too much due to HUUUUGE spoilers for a few areas they were working on.

That said, any hero think they could drop the OG Demo 3 from December 30th???
nope only like less than 10 people got it and only one of em is using f95

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Does the current demo end at the house? after rescuing that chick from the jelly fish girl? Also got this while going to the right before the house after defeating the jellyfish

1704478551092.png

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
Does the current demo end at the house? after rescuing that chick from the jelly fish girl? Also got this while going to the right before the house after defeating the jellyfish

View attachment 3235344
Beating that boss also open the path to the south west of the area before the boss room. There's several new map and enemies but there's seems to be no further story in the demo

user182737

Feb 6, 2021

View attachment 3235344
Can you send a screen from the area bevor you got send into the shadowrealm?
I hugt the entire game on the right site but wasn`t able to find that area.

When you explored everything in the demo, you you should have roughly the warp location on the pic available:
1704500007591.png

As Rosswel reported, after the jellyfish girl you can continue south west of the area before the boss room to the other 2 available bioms in the demo.

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think you can drop new watering cans in the demo, I think you'll unlock more watering cans as you kill the bosses or progress through the game after it releases, they seem like upgrades or unlocks that are given at specific points in the story

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes