Sep 23, 2017
You might be missing the "objective" to destroy big blue crystal at room's top-center. Room is then supposed to collapse I think
How do I do that? I tried to hit it with the jump attacks and with the butterfly spell but I don't seems to take damage that way.
(And the device in the middle of the room doesn't have a prompt to interact or respond to interact command or attacks)

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
...I tried to hit it with the jump attacks and with the butterfly spell but I don't seems to take damage that way...
Have to destroy all/most small snowflake crystal in glass containers first. Then big blue crystal will lose blue laser beams and become vulnerable, I used sunflower seeds when it became vulnerable.

Sep 23, 2017
Have to destroy all/most small snowflake crystal in glass containers first. Then big blue crystal will lose blue laser beams and become vulnerable, I used sunflower seeds when it became vulnerable.
Yeah... I've tried exactly that. The beams don't go away for me. I guess there is something (consistently) glitching in my save/game file. :/

Thx for the replies. I will try to re-download and replay to this point sometime in the future.

Mar 1, 2020
I will try to re-download and replay to this point sometime in the future.
I made some "new game+" edited savefiles time ago with all teleports unlocked, starting loot, and none of bosses beaten. You could also try using those to just skip bugged parts. Should be HERE or search the thread. Teleport after dog-researcher iirc should be "right column->third"

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
How do I get to the Unwilting Witch? The Journey Entries stuff on page 7 does help but I have no idea where "then find the 4th rest room that looks like a laboratory in the end game cave (you can save to be able to return to it latter), it has a semi-random chance of being the next rest room when exiting from the "first type of cave rooms", go down left to get to the boss area from the 4th rest room" is.

Edit 1:Also where is the gallery? And I don't mean the main menu gallery.

Edit 2: BloomYourDreams I think I understand on where it is now but there's two of them? For real? I'm not looking forward to finding the other one.
And now I realize that I was overthinking it but thanks for the assistance.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
.."then find the 4th rest room that looks like a laboratory...Also where is the gallery? And I don't mean the main menu gallery.
For 4th room I recommend trying to go without resting at blue crystal. I think it halves your "progress score" and you have to get a certain amount of progress to end up at 4th room. For the gallery, iirc Nieko shows up at your house when you pass by sensei's hat on a stick and Nieko will have a cauldron where you can view the CG. Also there are 2 rooms in the world I believe where NPCs are f***ing in the background, one of them is through "4th room".

Reactions: Irradiant

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
does anyone have the trial version of the game that this dev is currently working on?
Need us this. Apparently someone posted a link to it awhile ago, but I'm not sure if there's any newer versions of it. I have the said version downloaded but it might be outdated (it's been a while and I'm not sifting through journal entries to potentially find nothing)
Search for " flowerstella " in this thread;

Lord Pudding

Dec 2, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the flowerstella demo? The sprites are completely invisible. I've tried messing with the locale on the files and that doesn't solve the problem.
Terribly late, but it's because you're missing DirectX. I don't know if it's an old version or not but you should be able to solve it by just looking up the filename of the .dll included with the demo on Google and downloading whatever version it tells you to.

Altey

Aug 19, 2023
Can someone plase post default controls, ended up changing them when trying to change language

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Heres an upload of my V2.4, with Guides, maps, CE table (Dat actually works), and full save folder for AppData, incase anyone is interested. :3

DL are all dead now, let meh know if U want 2 re-upload by messaging meh. >w<
I would be interested, thank you.
Made a cheat for this game.

It does :
- Infinite HP
- Infinite jumps
- Always naked
- Escape grapples in two taps (some grapples like underwater flower thing are still unescapable if you let them progress, and you'll have to pause and restart from last save)
- Toggle futa mode by holding down + incantation
Unfortunately your sole download link is dead. Could we have a re-upload, please?

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a way to change the language of the ingame stuff after using a save? If I delete the save, the ingame text becomes english, but if I use a save file it remains JP despite the change.
Try: In Main Menu - 3rd option/line > 4th option/line > change language at 4th option/line

Sindocouger

Jul 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to the latest download posted on their ci-en? I don't mind paying the backpage fee to get it rather than get a copy here.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes