ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
For the FlowerStella demo, start a new game then go up-right. You'll see Save (blue) & Compendium / Config (red) crystals. Use red, second from the bottom is the key config. As suggested, I used an image converter and also attached it here. Enjoy folks.

The game is nasty about being caught/downed because it should never happen. Dodge roll consumes stamina, running though, does not. Run allows stamina regen. Seems to go at the same speed as walking. Jump pauses stamina regen. Even crazier is combining the two. Roll then run to regenerate stamina you just spent. Throw in a jump if you must. If you're downed, mash dodge as you recover, it's your best bet.

Seems momentum from run is spent on a single jump. Can't just run once then button mash jump. Your jump chain(s) are slower. However, I was able to run once then chain full speed jumps. Looks like the timing for it is the end of the "landing" sound clip. If it's playing, your next jump is sluggish. You can also hold the opposite direction while leaping then do a full speed jump the other way, timing permitting.

This all adds up to one thing, the dagger is bonkers. Normal attack spam pauses stamina regen. Roll + ATK consumes roll's stamina only, the attack is free. Run + ATK consumes roll's level of stamina. Dagger has good hit-stun. Jab-jab-roll-run, regenerate stamina as you go. Run + ATK-jab-jab-roll-run for a 3-hit chain. Gunna be real hard to take magic seriously due to it's mechanics.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
Blooming Dandelion is an interesting concept but useless for most difficulty areas on Hard.
Before the discoveries I've just made I'd completely agree with you. However, due to some nifty properties, the butterfly is better than you'd think. It is a sort of spiritual successor to Flower Fairy's diagonal down gunshot. If you don't know, diagonal down shots in Flower Fairy have increased linear AOE range and, against certain enemies, register 2 hits per shot. Silk Moth can usually be lured to a ledge then 3 shots (6 hits) downs them (max'd ATK upgrades). If timed right the 2nd hit really delays them, can spam dagger hits for a quick kill. Living Moss (aphrodisiac smoke spammer) goes down in 5 hits. He's special though. If you get the angle right he takes 3 hits, 2 bullets to kill instead of 3 bullets. Tentaclegirl can be lured then shot down too. 7 hits so 4 bullets. Giant Locust is another.

Blooming Dandelion's butterfly kind of acts the same way. The tiny explosion it makes lingers. Diagonal down can net 2 hits on some targets. Caterpillar can easily die from a diagonal down. They're sent to the MC in annoying packs or drip feeds. This is a nice way to deal with them. Wood Golem gets 2hit from any angle you use. For targets who only take 1 hit, you can abuse the aoe. Spam butterfly to slow an enemy. When a friend joins they get hit together. You only hit once, but you hit multiple targets. Kind of like scoring 2 hits. One really great thing about the butterfly is unlimited stamina. You hold the channeling button while guiding the butterfly. You regenerate while attacking if the butterfly goes far enough. I like that. I'm going through the game to see what other mischief I can make with it. One goofy thing I've done is make use of empty peach trees. Yep, butterfly explodes on them. I used the AOE with the tree to hit things. Fun times. Fun fact, the peach tree lets you view the AOE range. Usually that's not possible. Last thing I've learned is using a butterfly while walking. Enemies here think the same as in Flower Fairy. The AI thinks ... "I MUST CONFIRM MY ATTACK BEFORE I SWING.". You can abuse this logic by walking/running and jumping, just like Flower Fairy. If they can't confirm the attack they either run or stand in place. So make a butterfly then jump past them. They can't confirm their attack on you, they'll just watch you while eating a butterfly. Takes a bit of practice. This tidbit is also why jump + forward + attack is devastating. You swoop in, and out, so fast that enemies cannot react. Even Thorn Vines (roses on the ceiling that try to choke you with vines) get hit with jump + forward + attack. They're really fast but even they can't deal with that attack from you. You can easily farm them for HP, if you're bold and consistent enough.

Reactions: leweder

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
A question for the people who understand moonrunes. How far is the game in development? Do you believe they'll release this year or is it still in the oven? (not to seem impatient, it's just that, because of the language barrier, I don't know anything about the game (other than the demo))

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
A question for the people who understand moonrunes. How far is the game in development? Do you believe they'll release this year or is it still in the oven? (not to seem impatient, it's just that, because of the language barrier, I don't know anything about the game (other than the demo))
When I asked him about "Flowerstella" the dev told me the game would still take a long time to develop. I asked him like 5 months ago mind you, and he said he needed over a year or more, so probably we're gonna get the game early 2024 (I doubt we'll get it late 2023 TBH).

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
When I asked him about "Flowerstella" the dev told me the game would still take a long time to develop. I asked him like 5 months ago mind you, and he said he needed over a year or more, so probably we're gonna get the game early 2024 (I doubt we'll get it late 2023 TBH).
Well, the game seems to be on a bigger scale than their first works so it's okay.

Sep 30, 2022
Made a cheat for this game.

It does :
- Infinite HP
- Infinite jumps
- Always naked
- Escape grapples in two taps (some grapples like underwater flower thing are still unescapable if you let them progress, and you'll have to pause and restart from last save)
- Toggle futa mode by holding down + incantation

To install download the file and replace data.win in the game folder.
Hope it helps others.

Pixeldrain
How do you trigger futa mode? Does not seem to work

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
a new problem again [Failed to initialize graphics] when i started again playing the game and hope they put some Milf route this time :3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Heres an upload of my V2.4, with Guides, maps, CE table (Dat actually works), and full save folder for AppData, incase anyone is interested. :3

DL are all dead now, let meh know if U want 2 re-upload by messaging meh. >w<

Anonfiles
Gofile
1fichier
SendCM

Clicknupload

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Hello.
Could any kind soul help me out?
I stuck at the elf village. After I reached the box blockages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've spend about 2 hours trying to go around upwards, underneath, backtracked to every single teleport crystal I had found. I just can't find a way to progress. :HideThePain:
(I have the 4 first spells and the 7th and 8th, and found the pirate twice if that matters anyhow)

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hello.
Could any kind soul help me out?
I stuck at the elf village. After I reached the box blockages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've spend about 2 hours trying to go around upwards, underneath, backtracked to every single teleport crystal I had found. I just can't find a way to progress. :HideThePain:
(I have the 4 first spells and the 7th and 8th, and found the pirate twice if that matters anyhow)
It's been a while, maybe this map can help you?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
There's an icon on the top right of the menu. Press backspace to make it change between a gamepad and a keyboard. If the icon is a gamepad, it won't accept any keyboard input except backspace and enter (enter unlocks the gallery when set to gamepad controls). If you mash every button, I'm guessing you pressed backspace multiple times and caused it to flip to keyboard and back to gamepad before pressing other valid buttons (pressing invalid ones while it was set to keyboard).
If it's not accepting any input, gamepad nor keyboard, that's a quirk of your specific machine and you're the only person this has ever happened for in the years and hundreds of persons I've seen discussing this game. You will have to investigate other avenues of debugging aside from the game.
And here I thought I could find a solution, I'm having the exact same problem. Using a Xbox Series controller paired through Bluetooth. I don't know what else the issue could be since I use the controller for other games (spicy or not)

Sep 23, 2017
Sooo... I think I'm getting softlocked after defeating the wolfgirl boss. I might be missing something but after I defeat her, nothing happens, the room stay locked. I can walk from one edge of the room to the another, break all three glass things and all, I just can't figure how to get out. Should I do something before fighting her?

Mar 1, 2020
Sooo... I think I'm getting softlocked after defeating the wolfgirl boss. I might be missing something but after I defeat her, nothing happens, the room stay locked. I can walk from one edge of the room to the another, break all three glass things and all, I just can't figure how to get out. Should I do something before fighting her?
You might be missing the "objective" to destroy big blue crystal at room's top-center. Room is then supposed to collapse I think

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes