CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to the latest download posted on their ci-en? I don't mind paying the backpage fee to get it rather than get a copy here.
for which game ? the one they're currently working on ? if so can you send me a link to the version (on the ci-en) you're talking about ?

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
if you're talking about the demo 2 it's already in this thread
You didn`t read his post did you? He asked for the ci-en link so he can get the demo legit.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to the latest download posted on their ci-en? I don't mind paying the backpage fee to get it rather than get a copy here.
I tried searching for it but gave up after 20 minutes. There are just to many posts and he doesn`t seem to name them something like "trial". I Think it has been released after 2021, but i`m not sure

Jul 18, 2021
this one? , you can just click on the dlsite on this thread's page 1 and it should have a link to the author's ci-en

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
this one? , you can just click on the dlsite on this thread's page 1 and it should have a link to the author's ci-en
Perfect, now find the post where the trial version for flower stella is Sindocouger wants the link to :)

Jul 18, 2021
looks like i'm the other one to be confused lol, nevermind. I can't search that site if the link is hidden via whatever subscription thing

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Anyone know how to get FlowerWitch to actually work any more? I looooved this game and played it ages ago, but for the last year or so if I try to load it up, it launches then instantly closes. Did a Windows update break the game entirely or something? I've even tried re-downloading it but, no dice. Tried it in Japanese locale, or emulating too, super weird

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
tigerprascire Weird indeed: just downloaded to try (Windows 10 Pro, Japanese locale) - starts fine, runs fine. Seems like something on your end, after all. :unsure:

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Anyone have the gallery for flowerstella as save file or know where to get it

I tried playing the game normally but I'm not used to these types of games so I'm stuck on this slime boss...

It also doesn't help that the game does not want to let me switch languages to english

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone have the gallery for flowerstella as save file or know where to get it

I tried playing the game normally but I'm not used to these types of games so I'm stuck on this slime boss...

It also doesn't help that the game does not want to let me switch languages to english
Nope.
Because stella is not released yet, not translated, the options don`t work and the gallery is not implemented yet.

And there is nothing after the "Slime".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Nope.
Because stella is not released yet, not translated, the options don`t work and the gallery is not implemented yet.

And there is nothing after the "Slime".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the "slime" is the last enemy in the demo version? I see. But I did see a barrier that looked like it was supposed to unlock after the boss so I thought there was more.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I modded the game so you get healed when captured instead of killed in 2 seconds.
You can see what I modified in the txt file if you want to do it yourself (using UndertaleModTool).
Mega link: Flower_Witch_data_mod.zip
It's probably good to have the DIY option if one wants to combine this with the other cheat already posted here. Then again, that cheat grants infinite HP, so maybe no point combining.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
oh my god this game is so hard like everything i mean everything can kill you in few sec like wtf.I'm feel frustrated more than horny

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
oh my god this game is so hard like everything i mean everything can kill you in few sec like wtf.I'm feel frustrated more than horny
If you didn`t already, put the game on easy. At least that allows you to facetank most bosses. You still will die a lot.
If you search this thread, you also find a map of the game. Regarding magic, i was able to kill most trash mobs with the first spell and later the on that let`s you summon and control a projectile. Going slow through a level and killing one enemy at a time got me through eventually... you will still die a lot.
This is certainly one of the hardest hgames i ever played (together with Flower Fairy) . Erotico stays at first place for me though, when it comes to difficulty.
If you willing to cheat, on page 13 you can find a cheat engine table that at least let`s you freeze your hp (you need to freeze the pointerscan). You can still die underwater though.

Reactions: Qwerty7890q

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Also the controller suck too everytime i move the girl will sometime crouch and enemies will 100% hit me.God i think this game already surpass Black Soul to become Dark Soul of hentai games

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes