TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
what are the controls for keyboard so I may rebind?
You'll have to take a screenshot of the controls page and go to a website like Yandex to translate the image.
The above has my settings, so shift is run and space is jump. I believe z was attack and a was select.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
You'll have to take a screenshot of the controls page and go to a website like Yandex to translate the image.
The above has my settings, so shift is run and space is jump. I believe z was attack and a was select.
Is it just me or when I try to play the demo none of the keys work? I already made sure it's on "keyboard mode", but even if I pressed every single key, nothing happens...

Edit: Nvmd, it seems it doesn't support KB yet (that plus, selecting "Options" isn't a thing in menu, yet...).

Last edited:

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
So, I already beat the demo, looks promising so far (and I liked the new isometric perspective). Though, I wish he would polish the aim controls (because, if they were already clunky in the previous 2 games, it's even clunkier now due to the new perspective, or perhaps it's just me).

The 1st boss was good, not hard but not easy either (still remember wanting to pull off my hair with the "plant boss" from FW lmao, or the 1st of the sisters from FF). Also, you no longer receive damage during the H-animations, which is fine.

Thnx so much to the guy who posted the demo here.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
It's funny to see you whine when there are literally playable demos of their next game, "Flowerstella".
View attachment 2279244

It's good so far.
Hey, I didn't see that one, and in my defense, so did the other people I asked, and even with the demo (thank you for that), I believe my criticism is still valid. All the updates for the past year+ are that monster girls daily life thing, and not much else other than some pinups. Still, good to know there's a demo, so thanks

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Sooo I looked though all the pages of this thread and didn't see anyone say anything about an uncensor patch, is it not possible or something? ;-;

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Sooo I looked though all the pages of this thread and didn't see anyone say anything about an uncensor patch, is it not possible or something? ;-;
There was one in the works for Flower Fairy, I believe the guy only posted it on ULMF, so search there and maybe you can find something.

elk_k

Jul 17, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the flowerstella demo? The sprites are completely invisible. I've tried messing with the locale on the files and that doesn't solve the problem.

Reactions: ZeruelThe10

Aricin

Apr 9, 2023
Save location : C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\flowerwitch
Complete save
im a little late on this post but when i try to find the save files locations they are no where to be found or am i missing something to find those certain files?

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
Made a cheat for this game.

It does :
- Infinite HP
- Infinite jumps
- Always naked
- Escape grapples in two taps (some grapples like underwater flower thing are still unescapable if you let them progress, and you'll have to pause and restart from last save)
- Toggle futa mode by holding down + incantation

To install download the file and replace data.win in the game folder.
Hope it helps others.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes