mullovergem

May 17, 2018
it controls fine on keyboard, and if you don't like the arrangement then they can be rebound on the fly anyway

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I think the gore tag should be included, when I played it I dropped on some spikes and got turned off real quick...

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I think the gore tag should be included, when I played it I dropped on some spikes and got turned off real quick...
Yeah I guess so, though I feel like that would imply more gratuitous content than there ever is in the game. Does Spelunky need a gore tag?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
damb, healt cheat in CE not work at all, and for some reason i can't find the pattern to find it myself

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah I guess so, though I feel like that would imply more gratuitous content than there ever is in the game. Does Spelunky need a gore tag?
Spelunky's deaths are quite a bit quicker, and it's clear that the portrayal in-game is still more fetishistic than most.
If a game can get a pregnancy tag even if it is a single bad ending in a sea of endings, then a gore tag because of a single gory scene is certainly warranted. Especially since it protects those who would be squeamish about it.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Spelunky's deaths are quite a bit quicker, and it's clear that the portrayal in-game is still more fetishistic than most.
If a game can get a pregnancy tag even if it is a single bad ending in a sea of endings, then a gore tag because of a single gory scene is certainly warranted. Especially since it protects those who would be squeamish about it.
Well for the record I don't necessarily think that would warrant a pregnancy tag, and I'd imagine the people looking for preg content would agree. The tags should offer a happy medium between content warnings and honest representation of a game's features. Thankfully, this forum's tag system is robust enough, and its users diligent enough, to fail at both.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone have a suggested control layout for this? The default is terrible.

Edit: This game... I dunno about it. There seems like some interesting stuff here, but it's all wrapped up in a bad game.
Game ends when you do something lewd (so why is there a tracker for how much sex you've had?) losing to an enemy or boss doesn't even guarente that you'll get to see their sceen because half of the time they knock you so far back they can't even reach you.

Sometimes if they do reach you, you'll see nothing becuase of the obnoxious forground assets that block your view.
There's a boss-select but it doesn't include the most interesting boss (the mirror-match against the unwilting flower-witch) and a teleport that seems to put you as far away from anything interesting as possible.

There's... there's obviously stuff here, but getting to actually see anything is a huge chore. And yes, the controls suck ass. Even if you remap everything, you can't fix the terrible magic controls.

Last edited:

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone have a suggested control layout for this? The default is terrible.

Edit: This game... I dunno about it. There seems like some interesting stuff here, but it's all wrapped up in a bad game.
Game ends when you do something lewd (so why is there a tracker for how much sex you've had?) losing to an enemy or boss doesn't even guarente that you'll get to see their sceen because half of the time they knock you so far back they can't even reach you.

Sometimes if they do reach you, you'll see nothing becuase of the obnoxious forground assets that block your view.
There's a boss-select but it doesn't include the most interesting boss (the mirror-match against the unwilting flower-witch) and a teleport that seems to put you as far away from anything interesting as possible.

There's... there's obviously stuff here, but getting to actually see anything is a huge chore. And yes, the controls suck ass. Even if you remap everything, you can't fix the terrible magic controls.
Well, indeed. Game is very hard because of that, I won't blame you if you play on easy.

Reactions: Beats9821

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Game ends when you do something lewd (so why is there a tracker for how much sex you've had?)
Can't really argue with most of the other complaints but if you download a save file or in any case reach the final area, the flower you can pick up there lets you make it so that you're vulnerable to H at full health (instead of needing your clothes to get shredded). And if you play on easy then even before that you should be able to watch the loops for 2 enemies and mash out during the climaxes before hitting a save point for a health restock.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes