leweder

Dec 8, 2018
How much RAM does this game want from me, it just keeps crashing.
When going into the area mentioned in this post there is bug that causes a memory leak, it will increase over time until it reaches the maximum amount of ram the game engine can use, then it will crash. Best to save the game after you are done with that area and quit, then launch the game again.
If you are having the problem without entering that area, then there might be another one out there that I don't know about causing the issue.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do i get to old laboratory and bonus boss in random dungeon
EDIT: found and did it

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Does anyone has a Map or something like that? Cause damn! This game is a freakin Labyrinth!
I would recommend making one as you explore or at least taking notes, old-school adventure game style. The game is actually fairly linear (I don't recall any times you have to backtrack, in particular) but it's probably not best to dash through or you'll end up not knowing the paths if you lose momentum. One thing that may help is treating it like a maze - if you hug the wall (or floor) and always turn clockwise where possible (trying out pits if you're running to the right, going left if you just fell down, and so on) you'll eventually try all paths and get where you're going.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Oh. It seems our guy is making a new game! Bless him. Seems like he started right after releasing FlowerWitch

Though I hope he improves the resolution somewhat and not make uncensoring things too hard.
Is there any Thread for that? Or how is it going so far?
Tho, to be honest, I much prefer his 2D Games!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh. It seems our guy is making a new game! Bless him. Seems like he started right after releasing FlowerWitch

Though I hope he improves the resolution somewhat and not make uncensoring things too hard.
I'm liking it already. It reminds me of secret of mana.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Hey so... I just beat the "Yuri Dungeon", beat the secret boss and the pirate girl gave me an item afterwards (Star Fragment I think?).

Nako (the MC) said it was magical, but I haven't found an use for it yet, does it *actually* do smth? Or is it just a collectible?

If it's just a collectible, lame, I'm just done with the dungeon (the worst part of the game, easily) and they reward me this? Oh well, at least I got an H-scene and CG21... But I hope it's more than that.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Also, now I'm trying to get through Nieko's "challenge", but I'm stuck; I don't have an issue with the "normal enemies" here, but these stupid winged bitches seem to be immune to spells and the only way to kill them is with physical attacks.

The problem though is that they're tough to beat (even if my stats are high and have a good staff), and the worst part is that there's a stupid pit that leads to death. How the hell am I supposed to beat this?

Mar 1, 2020
Hey so... I just beat the "Yuri Dungeon", beat the secret boss and the pirate girl gave me an item afterwards (Star Fragment I think?).

Nako (the MC) said it was magical, but I haven't found an use for it yet, does it *actually* do smth? Or is it just a collectible?
It allows you to view Boss' animations in your collection and serves as a flag for beating the Boss, so it wouldn't spawn anymore.

Reactions: CJ_2020
Jul 18, 2021
Also, now I'm trying to get through Nieko's "challenge", but I'm stuck; I don't have an issue with the "normal enemies" here, but these stupid winged bitches seem to be immune to spells and the only way to kill them is with physical attacks.

The problem though is that they're tough to beat (even if my stats are high and have a good staff), and the worst part is that there's a stupid pit that leads to death. How the hell am I supposed to beat this?
I used sakura flower i think (the one that damages things while you double dash mid air) , just watch out where you fall. It's not exactly insta-death when you fall though, just get out of the grab and jump+dash towards left

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes