justTx

Jan 21, 2020
So, you're saying that, the more items/loot I get from enemies and bosses, the better staves I'll have? Thanks, I'm gonna try that out.
Keep in mind that a higher difficulty also increases the rate for better items. I remember putting it on harder difficulty on purpose, for that very reason.
I found that there's an ending or whatever, if you don't let any enemies hurt you, so that's why I chose to.
For the bosses, I only struggled on the last ones, and found out thanks to the people here that you can just change back difficulty for bosses.

Reactions: CJ_2020

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Keep in mind that a higher difficulty also increases the rate for better items. I remember putting it on harder difficulty on purpose, for that very reason.
I found that there's an ending or whatever, if you don't let any enemies hurt you, so that's why I chose to.
For the bosses, I only struggled on the last ones, and found out thanks to the people here that you can just change back difficulty for bosses.
I'm gonna try playing on Hard (though the game is hard already) and farming enemies on the last areas, gonna try the same with bosses via the Succubus.

Wait, there's an "alternate ending"? So you're saying that, if you remain pure until the end (no H scenes with anyone), you unlock some sort of cutscene? bonus? dialogue?

I beat the game already, but because it took me a while to get used to the controls and after dying a lot, I got the "normal ending".

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Wait, there's an "alternate ending"? So you're saying that, if you remain pure until the end (no H scenes with anyone), you unlock some sort of cutscene? bonus? dialogue?

I beat the game already, but because it took me a while to get used to the controls and after dying a lot, I got the "normal ending".
Yeah, from what I remember it was either an ending or CG or something. Been a long time since I played it.
A user by the name of leweder wrote a very thorough post about the game here. Lotta good info on pages 7-9 ish

EDIT: Here's the answer to your question:
well shit, guess i got to restart the whole game cause i fucked a few elfs on my way to the final, thanks for the asnwer
Just so we are clear, of the sex/futa/kiss stats, only the futa stat needs to be 0 before the final boss in order to get the extra CG at the end credits scene. If you happen to get that first stat with the *secret* boss you can still get the extra CG when beating the final boss again (I know cause it worked for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ_2020

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah, from what I remember it was either an ending or CG or something. Been a long time since I played it.
A user by the name of leweder wrote a very thorough post about the game here. Lotta good info on pages 7-9 ish

EDIT: Here's the answer to your question:
Thanks. IIRC, I had the *futa* stat to 0 prior to Clarasaphee (or whatever she's called, the final boss), but, I heard there was something special unlocked if you banged your teacher (Kurosane) during the boss fight and in futa mode (it made the fight 10 times harder though), an item that unlocked an animation with her in the gallery, is that what he's talking about? Because, in that case, I suppose I got it already.

Gonna try that link you sent me and look on pages 7-9 like you said, thanks again.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
How I understand, 4th area spawns when you enter a rest room and room-clear-count is 45+. Using SaveCrystal halves rooms-cleared-count.
here should be couple of edited savefiles , in one of them save is in 4th Lily Cave
1. BOSSRUN - my personal quick run through the game, I think I edited myself an OP staff at the start.
2. PLUS - all Shortcuts, all magic flowers except Peach and Lily equipped, different hacked OP staffs in inventory
3. PlusCave - same as PLUS, but savespot edited to the bottom of Lily Cave

hope I didnt mess up

From the bottom of Lily Cave, there are exits to the right to continue exploring, top-left for the room with lot of animation, down-left for the secret boss, talk to Octopirate mid-right to leave

Saves for me on Windows 7 are in C:\Users\~CurrentUser~\AppData\Local\flowerwitch
data.bin

Edit: also adding data.rar - save PlusCave, but with most Items unlocked (except 94th, adding which might keep secret boss from spawning) and a number of Bed items - go home to your bed and there should be an option to use those
I'm using your save file where all the H stats are in 0 in order to get the CG with the teacher witch. But I defeated the game abd I don't see any CG at all. I thought maybe I can see it in the witch cauldron, but she's not in the witch store even after defeat her. Do I need to defeat all the bosses to make she appear? It is true all I need fot the CG is have the futanari value in 0? or the three H stats need to be in 0 ?

Mar 1, 2020
I'm using your save file where all the H stats are in 0 in order to get the CG with the teacher witch. But I defeated the game abd I don't see any CG at all. I thought maybe I can see it in the witch cauldron, but she's not in the witch store even after defeat her. Do I need to defeat all the bosses to make she appear? It is true all I need fot the CG is have the futanari value in 0? or the three H stats need to be in 0 ?
You need to go to final boss while under futanari debuff effect. Then when Sensei drops do H with her and proceed with defeating final boss. CG should be after all the "credits" pass iirc.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
You need to go to final boss while under futanari debuff effect. Then when Sensei drops do H with her and proceed with defeating final boss. CG should be after all the "credits" pass iirc.
Awesome. Thanks a lot. Btw, does the white flower witch boss have sprite animation too with the heroine?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
She doesn't, only with Sensei.
Ohh ok. it's a shame even after defeat the game you like, go back in time before defeat the last boss. You can't have the teacher as the first sex partner because same reason. It would be nice if the after endgame play, was the Teacher in her store, and the other bosses girls around the area to interact and have fun because why not.

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Ohh ok. it's a shame even after defeat the game you like, go back in time before defeat the last boss. You can't have the teacher as the first sex partner because same reason. It would be nice if the after endgame play, was the Teacher in her store, and the other bosses girls around the area to interact and have fun because why not.
It kind of is like a light version of that, you have the pirate, succubus and ghost bosses at home, but it would be nice to have Sensei too tbh.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
There is a bug with the stick plant boss battle? The one what had the pink witch captured. Most of the times when I reply the battle using the succubus option. No matter how many times I hit the boss, it won't die. There are times when all what it need are two hits and that's it. But yeah, seem like sometimes it get bugged and turn inmortal. Anyone had this problem?

Mar 1, 2020
There is a bug with the stick plant boss battle? The one what had the pink witch captured. Most of the times when I reply the battle using the succubus option. No matter how many times I hit the boss, it won't die. There are times when all what it need are two hits and that's it. But yeah, seem like sometimes it get bugged and turn inmortal. Anyone had this problem?
I think that Boss is resistant to certain types of damage. It might block all sunflower seeds you throw, but will take damage if you hit it with your staff.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I attack it with melee attack ( jump and attack ) and it doesn't work. It seem like all staffs what are over 100 attack doesnt work with it. I need to use the low level staffs to give to it some damage.

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Item Gallery:
Collection No.011 Excavator Vines - random drop from plant creatures, higher chance to drop from boss Journal Entry No.028 Big Stick Insect
Collection No.074 Sea Jelly - drop from Journal Entry No.038 Electric Jellyfish
Collection No.077 Tentacle of Piercing Vines - drop from Journal Entry No.052 Thorn Vines
Any tips on how to find these, I've been fighting the Big Stick Insect a lot but the Excavator Vines don't drop.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Any tips on how to find these, I've been fighting the Big Stick Insect a lot but the Excavator Vines don't drop.
Alas the Random Number Gods can be rather cruel in this game, while the drop rates are higher on hard difficulty, as well as in the endgame dungeon it's still pretty random. I would suggest just fighting normal vines for that one. Some chests in the game have chances of dropping those items as well, but again it's RNG. If memory serves The Big Stick Insect dropped it's item after half an hour of farming on my second playtrough, while on the first it dropped it the first time I fought it. For reference the Magician's Stick took me an hour and a half of farming, which was made worse by the fact that there are 2 bugs on that level that cause the enemy to become invincible randomly, as well as a memory leak that causes more and more RAM to be used by the game every time you enter that area until the game engines limit is reached and it crashes.
In short pray to the Random Number Gods or maybe to Joe Pesci to get that loot xD

Last edited:

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Alas the Random Number Gods can be rather cruel in this game, while the drop rates are higher on hard difficulty, as well as in the endgame dungeon it's still pretty random. I would suggest just fighting normal vines for that one. Some chests in the game have chances of dropping those items as well, but again it's RNG. If memory serves The Big Stick Insect dropped it's item after half an hour of farming on my second playtrough, while on the first it dropped it the first time I fought it. For reference the Magician's Stick took me an hour and a half of farming, which was made worse by the fact that there are 2 bugs on that level that cause the enemy to become invincible randomly, as well as a memory leak that causes more and more RAM to be used by the game every time you enter that area until the game engines limit is reached and it crashes.
In short pray to the Random Number Gods or maybe to Joe Pesci to get that loot xD
Which vines do I fight, aren't the ground vines invincible?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes