BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, Hp cheat is not working. JUST the Hp, adress cannot be found. Stamina and breath seem to work. I think.
I'll try re-downloading the game.

EDIT: nope.

Game is unplayable. You cannot get fucked and survive.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Nope, Hp cheat is not working. JUST the Hp, adress cannot be found. Stamina and breath seem to work. I think.
I'll try re-downloading the game.

EDIT: nope.

Game is unplayable. You cannot get fucked and survive.

It works. Ignore the ones labeled "health" and just mark the pointerscan field as static (press space) once its found what it's looking for. Just lower the difficulty if you cannot press the button fast enough to escape being downed. This is not an issue for others.

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
seems one of the new CE updates broke the cheat table entirely (at least for me). A shame, hope there'll be a fix.

Edit: Nope, nevermind. @ wizard guy, if you're still having problems, it could be due to having version 2.3 instead of 2.4 (like I accidentally launched), please check.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Not really the case... ive pressed every button and nothing happens, ive tried closing and opening
There's an icon on the top right of the menu. Press backspace to make it change between a gamepad and a keyboard. If the icon is a gamepad, it won't accept any keyboard input except backspace and enter (enter unlocks the gallery when set to gamepad controls). If you mash every button, I'm guessing you pressed backspace multiple times and caused it to flip to keyboard and back to gamepad before pressing other valid buttons (pressing invalid ones while it was set to keyboard).
If it's not accepting any input, gamepad nor keyboard, that's a quirk of your specific machine and you're the only person this has ever happened for in the years and hundreds of persons I've seen discussing this game. You will have to investigate other avenues of debugging aside from the game.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Ok I like most of the game like its predecessor, but there is one serious thorn in this game that is keeping me from liking it past a certain point.

The "depths" dungeon you explore with the pirate girl. Or more specifically, the fact that it HALVES YOUR OVERALL PROGRESS EACH TIME YOU SAVE.

Fuck this mechanic, goddamn it makes this place SO BLOODY TEDIOUS!!! I give up trying to get to the bottom of it because its just not fun anymore, its irritating each time I die due to getting launched into an instant-kill pit because there is no other entrance to take, and having to start 50 LEVELS all over again. No, this is a horrible mechanic.

springtrapzzz

Jun 12, 2019
1638635327372.png
does anyone have a problem in this place ? whenever i go to the next area the screen just goes black. I didn't see anyone mentioned about it so i don't know what to do

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
has anyone made it to the ice cave yet? (secret area). I've had the game since it first came out on DLsite same with the first game. but unlike the first game getting to the ice cave here is harder. do I have to reach the bottom of the extra dungeon or will it just pop up randomly like in flower fairy?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Does any one know how to defeat the insect tree centipede boss that has the pink girl in the boss room as well? It seems immune to my attacks, and I can't figure it out. Also how to break all the boxes blocking me from certain routs?

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Does any one know how to defeat the insect tree centipede boss that has the pink girl in the boss room as well? It seems immune to my attacks, and I can't figure it out. Also how to break all the boxes blocking me from certain routs?
You should defeat its branches first, to break all the boxes you need a certain item.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Playing this game with the infinite health cheat is a 10/10 experience. I feel like it's how the game should be played, despite it obviously going too far in the other extreme. The cloth damage system is nice, but you need an item fairly early on in the game that allows you to slut it up and bypass that system, because the penalty of having to lose half your HP is really too punishing.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone where I can get the best staves in the game? I got various ones from exploring and I got one called "Sage's Staff" or something (which deals high physical and magical damage but only has one slot for spells).

I'd like to use a staff that deals both high physical and magical damage while also having (at least) two slots for spells (idc about resistance or defense)

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone where I can get the best staves in the game?
I think you start getting better staves as you collect ALL THE items (regular, unique, all in large quantities) and increase your "score" points. Then the game sees that you played a lot and starts adding higher stat loot into drops, since it doesn't have EXP-LVL progression otherwise.
Personally, I edited my savefile and added myself OP staffs, posted saves like new game+ on page 7 iirc.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I think you start getting better staves as you collect ALL THE items (regular, unique, all in large quantities) and increase your "score" points. Then the game sees that you played a lot and starts adding higher stat loot into drops, since it doesn't have EXP-LVL progression otherwise.
Personally, I edited my savefile and added myself OP staffs, posted saves like new game+ on page 7 iirc.
So, you're saying that, the more items/loot I get from enemies and bosses, the better staves I'll have? Thanks, I'm gonna try that out.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes