miyukiH

Aug 8, 2021
hi I want to know how to get to the secret master, it's been a while, I'm trying to look for more I haven't found it

GraveLurker

Aug 26, 2021
I have an XBOX one controller, but the game dosent seem to like it as I cant actually give any inputs with it, keyboard works though?

blighted811

Jun 9, 2019
I have an XBOX one controller, but the game dosent seem to like it as I cant actually give any inputs with it, keyboard works though?
Been a while since I played, but I believe you have press backspace on the main menu to swap between keyboard and controller. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

GraveLurker

Aug 26, 2021
Been a while since I played, but I believe you have press backspace on the main menu to swap between keyboard and controller. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.
Yeah, I have swapped the control method to controller, its just that the game dosent accept any of the inputs from my controller either way.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The game balance is garbage. Resisting/accepting is COMPLTELY POINTLESS, your HP drop like a rock.

Is there cheat/trainer to lockHP?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The game balance is garbage. Resisting/accepting is COMPLTELY POINTLESS, your HP drop like a rock.

Is there cheat/trainer to lockHP?
I posted a save long ago that has haxed stat-sticks staffs in inventory

There's a working CheatEngine script on ULMF.

Edit: I've attached the health cheat, for the lazy. Credit goes to skite0 on ULMF.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes