leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Which vines do I fight, aren't the ground vines invincible?
The Thorn vines in the Rose Thorn caverns can be stunned and when stunned have a chance of dropping their unlock item.
The excavator vines are indeed invincible and I've seen their item drop once or twice from the "hands" of big tree insect, random enemies and once or twice in random chests in the post endgame lily cave. Also pretty sure there's a regular chest somewhere that can drop them as well, but hard to recall.
The jellyfish items drop from the underwater jellyfish of course, but there is also 1 chest somewhere in the water of lower fairy land that dropped it for me (don't know if it's guaranteed or random from that chest).
You could try changing up the difficulty since it seems to effect primary enemy drops in a good way, but reduces the chance of other items (health items for instance, so potentially secondary item drops as well).
Sorry that I can't be of more help, as without info from the dev, or the source code I can't know the exact details of how the weird rng in this game works.

Reactions: Beats9821

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
The Thorn vines in the Rose Thorn caverns can be stunned and when stunned have a chance of dropping their unlock item.
The excavator vines are indeed invincible and I've seen their item drop once or twice from the "hands" of big tree insect, random enemies and once or twice in random chests in the post endgame lily cave. Also pretty sure there's a regular chest somewhere that can drop them as well, but hard to recall.
The jellyfish items drop from the underwater jellyfish of course, but there is also 1 chest somewhere in the water of lower fairy land that dropped it for me (don't know if it's guaranteed or random from that chest).
You could try changing up the difficulty since it seems to effect primary enemy drops in a good way, but reduces the chance of other items (health items for instance, so potentially secondary item drops as well).
Sorry that I can't be of more help, as without info from the dev, or the source code I can't know the exact details of how the weird rng in this game works.
I've already got the Rose Thorn and Jellyfish unlock, so only the excavator vines are left, thank you for the help, I'll try my luck against the big tree hands.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Aside the journal items, and the special items you get for the bed, what other lewd scenes this game have? Any other hidden thing to unlock extra scenes? And there is a way to watch the lewds scenes of the npc themselves?

Mar 1, 2020
Aside the journal items, and the special items you get for the bed, what other lewd scenes this game have? Any other hidden thing to unlock extra scenes? And there is a way to watch the lewds scenes of the npc themselves?
I can't think of anything special. Item collection, bed items, cauldron CG, and random enemies doing H with each other. That is pretty much it. There is a room at Old Laboratory rest point deep in random dungeon, with about a dozen enemies doing H, gallery kind of.

Reactions: Eurekachan26

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
A
I can't think of anything special. Item collection, bed items, cauldron CG, and random enemies doing H with each other. That is pretty much it. There is a room at Old Laboratory rest point deep in random dungeon, with about a dozen enemies doing H, gallery kind of.
h yeah then pretty much I finished the game. Thanks for reply. We need more futanari games.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
hey could someone explain how to use the hp cheat? what do I need to use?
Cheat engine. Do seem to recall it being buggy however, think a latter post fixed it.
If it's any consolation I beat the game on hard the legit way and only died like a 100000000000 times...so still easier then Dark Souls I guess.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
would be better if you didnt have to start over a level just to see how you get fucked once
Well this is probably accurate in Normal and Hard, but in Easy mode damage is generally pretty low and there's very little tick damage from H-scenes in particular, and there aren't any scenes locked behind difficulty settings.

Do you know how the H mechanic works? HP level doesn't matter, you just have to get hit a certain number of times until your dress has been fully stripped - then as long as you're on the ground (or in some cases, if an enemy "hits" you with a dash attack) physical contact with an enemy will activate its H scene. Generally projectiles do pretty low damage (and come out more frequently) so I recommend seeking those out to reach this state. Then once a scene has been activated, hold the down arrow and press your jump button (default S) two times (you should see a shield-looking animated icon above the character) and you'll be able to watch the scene on loop without taking any damage. To get out of a scene, wait until the climax (in most cases you can see the enemy ejaculating), then press down arrow + S again and spam your attack button (default X). This method is good for at least a few scenes before you run out of health in Easy mode, and as long as you take care not to get hit (4head) while you're on the ground after the fact it shouldn't impede you too much from progressing normally in any areas you haven't already cleared.

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Any way to get it full screen? Having to look at that small window is a little immersion breaking for me

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Any news on the new game?

Looks like it will have a top-down perspective, I hope it'll still be a bit metroidvania though.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Any news on the new game?

Looks like it will have a top-down perspective, I hope it'll still be a bit metroidvania though.
If you want to know more, you can look up here; . This is his "Ci-en" account in which he posts a lot of updates about his latest game that he's developing.

Though as you can see, it's in JP so you have to use machine TL, so it's a bit awkward trying to read his posts (though I've asked him stuff in EN and he's answered back in JP, but the idea of his messages is understandable, so you can try that).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes