Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
If you're looking for the Hermit Worm I think the guide is wrong. I couldn't find one in Creta Cave and I was sure I found one a little earlier. I was right. Take Kotani Wind Tunnel (East), move right one room and drop down a few ledges to find one just before a ledge. It's right in front of a door to the caves so you can farm it easy.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I used sakura flower i think (the one that damages things while you double dash mid air) , just watch out where you fall. It's not exactly insta-death when you fall though, just get out of the grab and jump+dash towards left
I'll see what I'll do, I tried using that flower too, but I always ended up getting desperate because sometimes they would hit me and fall into the pit with plants (that would grab me), or I ended up not landing in one of the platforms so, again, I fell to the pit...

Thnx though (gonna try a couple of times more, but so far, it's my least favorite level in the game).

Jul 18, 2021
I'll see what I'll do, I tried using that flower too, but I always ended up getting desperate because sometimes they would hit me and fall into the pit with plants (that would grab me), or I ended up not landing in one of the platforms so, again, I fell to the pit...

Thnx though (gonna try a couple of times more, but so far, it's my least favorite level in the game).
Yeah it's the worst platform area. You can still ignore the harpy, just land at the leaf platforms beneat it and crouch (if you crouch you'll only take damage but not get knocked off) , then jump off the other area

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 2035291
(I don't know why adobe express keeps shrinking my gif)
Bruh, I didn't know you couldn't get knocked down if you crouched (and I already beat the game). Thnx, gonna try this because I was losing my mind (I was able to go through this section, but the boss duo after screwed me so I had to retry the level...).

Edit; I could finally beat the 1st stage, thnx dude (also beat the unicorn and warrior duo). Managed to beat the 2nd stage as well (the 2nd duo is more annoying though; the swordswoman is tankier than I expected, and the giant "spider-woman" thing can complicate things), but then, because I had low health, I got screwed in the 3rd stage; in the small room with the harpy, ghost and snow girl (seriously, this entire dungeon is a big middle finger from the dev...).

Gonna try again later, so far, I hate this place and I doubt I'll enjoy it (I just hope I don't have to fight the final boss *and* another one at the same time, I'd quit).

Last edited:
Reactions: SeasonalSalmon

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Bruh, I didn't know you couldn't get knocked down if you crouched (and I already beat the game). Thnx, gonna try this because I was losing my mind (I was able to go through this section, but the boss duo after screwed me so I had to retry the level...).

Edit; I could finally beat the 1st stage, thnx dude (also beat the unicorn and warrior duo). Managed to beat the 2nd stage as well (the 2nd duo is more annoying though; the swordswoman is tankier than I expected, and the giant "spider-woman" thing can complicate things), but then, because I had low health, I got screwed in the 3rd stage; in the small room with the harpy, ghost and snow girl (seriously, this entire dungeon is a big middle finger from the dev...).

Gonna try again later, so far, I hate this place and I doubt I'll enjoy it (I just hope I don't have to fight the final boss *and* another one at the same time, I'd quit).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
How do you unlock Pot trials? I finished the Lily Cave and still her dialog is locked and looking into the pot only kills me. Also I can't get Forest Witch's Hat to drop. My understanding is that Kurosane is supposed to drop it after you get her to fall in the final battle. It should appear before you actually beat the boss right? I've tried several times on each difficulty and it never drops.

Last edited:

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
How do you unlock Pot trials? I finished the Lily Cave and still her dialog is locked and looking into the pot only kills me. Also I can't get Forest Witch's Hat to drop. My understanding is that Kurosane is supposed to drop it after you get her to fall in the final battle. It should appear before you actually beat the boss right? I've tried several times on each difficulty and it never drops.
Didn't the octopus pirate give you the hat?

Jul 18, 2021
You get the witch hat by becoming futa and seggs with kurosane when she's down, better drop rate at hard mode.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Alright so The octopus amphora requires completing a certain number of levels. More than the number to reach the boss even. Also pot trials only unlock after reaching that point in the cave trials.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes