vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
I checked with Windows Defender
EP6 / 493 MB ->
the current file version on this page is EP5 / 427 MB

false positive, probably.
Booth engines (Sangfor & Jiangmin) are well known for generating countless false positives, with renpy.exe being a favorite victims of their mistakes.
;)

Reactions: Tegro7

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Why does my game look like this? View attachment 3471307
It's renpy choosing the wrong renderer. Open the game and press [Shift +G] In the upper left corner you'll see renderer, pick the right option for your system. For instance if you're running on PC pick "Force Angle2 Renderer." After you pick the proper renderer, quit the game and restart. It should be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrolsko
Mar 2, 2023
When
Episode 6 is already available

Episode 6 is already available for tier 25$ and above.

For tier 15$ it will be available on 30 May.

For tier 10$ it will be available on 2 June

For other tiers - 9 June

Reactions: SomeoneX22

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
utter rubbish writing. It reminds me of the :poop: "art neuveau" movie by Daniel Defoe's character that makes no sense as it jumps all over the place in the Mr Bean's Holiday film.

I hope this is Ai created writing rather than the product of anyone living, as otherwise I have real concerns....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ddtmm

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
what is that ntr u fuck other women okey that is not ntr ntr is when ur wife or roomates ses someone else in ur bed i cant see nothing about it i dont know why ppl say ntr

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Really? The dev removed the only aspect of the game which was good. I was considering supporting but meh now, just another money grab since it's already heavily limited in many other things. I don't think it will be finished.
there is a shitton of game fo cucks in here, so go find one of the many and leave this one for us

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes