Collection Video Fluffy Pokemon Collection [2021-08-05] [FluffyPokemon]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've re-encoded the videos in H.264 and reduced framerate, but not the bitrate and resolution, in order to save space (1.84GB instead of almost 8GB): (all-in-one).

2.gif

Reactions: Ayasaki Kakashi

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
hmm...
was there a quality loss or something off between 60 / 30 fps with the same bitrate?

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Oh.. reduced to 30fps... ugh, is there a link to the 60fps stuff? Given the size would a mega folder instead of a RAR not be a better choice? At least when there's new stuff people wouldn't have to download the entire archive again just for a few new vids.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Oh.. reduced to 30fps... ugh, is there a link to the 60fps stuff? Given the size would a mega folder instead of a RAR not be a better choice? At least when there's new stuff people wouldn't have to download the entire archive again just for a few new vids.
There is a folder just above, but it comes from Fluffy Pokemon and it may become unavailable soon. I already tried to upload MEGA folder, but they were deleted by mods and reuploaded as rar. And if I upload large rar files, people say they can't download it. :cry:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
I don't see any.
it actually got me thinking about that idea...
i wonder why animator chose 60 instead of 30 frames if they looked pretty much same
i tried re encoding videos from General butch from 60 to 30 - it seems there's some weird micro stutter - though despite forcing the bit rate to higher value it still goes down by 20%

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
it actually got me thinking about that idea...
i wonder why animator chose 60 instead of 30 frames if they looked pretty much same
i tried re encoding videos from General butch from 60 to 30 - it seems there's some weird micro stutter - though despite forcing the bit rate to higher value it still goes down by 20%
I don't get it too. It must lengthen programming time. I'd rather have a 1min vid with 25FPS than a 25s vid with 60FPS.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
I don't get it too. It must lengthen programming time. I'd rather have a 1min vid with 25FPS than a 25s vid with 60FPS.
can we just imposed this idea - all succeeding video content will be re-encoded to 30-25fps with same bitrate.. i mean were not losing any quality as far as i can tell - in fact it makes it more bit smoother
i mean if needed.

im no uploader but its a win - win situation, no?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
can we just imposed this idea - all succeeding video content will be re-encoded to 30-25fps with same bitrate.. i mean were not losing any quality as far as i can tell - in fact it makes it more bit smoother
i mean if needed.

Not sure, I only re-encode when it's too big. When it's less than 1GB there is no need. And some people on here really want their 1080p 60FPS vids. Hard to please everybody.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
i mean if needed.

Hell no. Most 30fps stuff looks choppy as hell, usually cause it's fast motion, with no motionblur. And on the rare occasion they do use motionblur, it does just that, blur. 60fps is great for any high motion vid, so screw 25-30fps.

Reactions: Asschen