PowerGirl V1 (Extra Front Angle) [Dual_Audio]

Widowmaker 2 [EvilAudio]

Widowmaker 1 [EvilAudio]

Widowmaker POV V2b [EvilAudio]

Widowmaker POV V1 [EvilAudio]

Widowmaker FACE [AudioDude]

Jun 27, 2021
patreon is also gone, that's definitely not coz of a fucking lolipop lmao
I guess people figured out he was really gb and he shat his pants and ran away again

machinman

May 28, 2017
you can't escape your past. it's like a boulder attached to your ankle, it's always easier to embrace it rather than have it bounce everywhere trying to run from it...

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
you can't escape your past. it's like a boulder attached to your ankle, it's always easier to embrace it rather than have it bounce everywhere trying to run from it...
Did he get found out because of his artstyle or because of personal information (ip, bank account, email, etc.)?

Last edited:

micnorian14

May 13, 2020
I've read plenty of speculation but these artists appearing after GeneralButch then suddenly retiring isn't necessarily proof they are the same person. What's more likely is a new person stepped into G_B's shoes - then the same assholes that shit on G_B fired up the dox canon forcing this person to retire. That kind of behavior is a threat to all content creators. Here's hoping content creators like GeneralButch, Fluffy3d, and RayFlikcr return and continue to produce whatever the hell they want.

Clown fish

Jul 26, 2021
I've read plenty of speculation but these artists appearing after GeneralButch then suddenly retiring isn't necessarily proof they are the same person. What's more likely is a new person stepped into G_B's shoes - then the same assholes that shit on G_B fired up the dox canon forcing this person to retire. That kind of behavior is a threat to all content creators. Here's hoping content creators like GeneralButch, Fluffy3d, and RayFlikcr return and continue to produce whatever the hell they want.
Poor, saintly authors, they just got dox like that, what a shame (not).
I hope racist and toxic authors like them don't stay in the industry for too long.