5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Echman98

Jan 14, 2022
View attachment 3232467

Overview:
Flying High is a behind the scenes look at our revered superheroes Solar and Eclipse, who despite insurmountable obstacles have a habit of coming out on top… of each other mostly. There's only one thing superheros love more than fighting crime and that's... fucking! And we have it all on video.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: Miro Affect3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-05-10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Not working on Mac, does anyone know how to make it run, it unzips the 7zip file but .exe won't run since it's windows self extracting

ertzbert

May 12, 2020
anybody knows how to get to the new images? There is the monster part after the first animation, but Affect3d posted threesome images that should also be in there

chenzu77

Sep 7, 2023
anybody knows how to get to the new images? There is the monster part after the first animation, but Affect3d posted threesome images that should also be in there

you have to get to the normal ending taking the best decisions and wait for the credits to fade out

Loliger92

Jun 26, 2019
I come to the End and the Credits fate out. but nothing happened. I just went to the Main menue.

What did i do wrong?

chenzu77

Sep 7, 2023
I come to the End and the Credits fate out. but nothing happened. I just went to the Main menue.

What did i do wrong?
I speak spanish so i may not express properly, sorry for that.

After several tries, the extra scene appeared when:

1 Arrive in time to the meeting
2 hear the full explanation
3 ask forore info before meeting eclipse
4 put out the fire and don't initiate the monster storyline

Thats how I remeber it but i'm still not sure about it

Oct 8, 2017
is there a save file?
The problem is not including a gallery function, just a shitty animation compilation which just plays the webm files.

By the way, the Steam release is version 1.4.12, but the latest one is 1.4.13, if anyone has it, share it if possible (only available through itch.io and affect3dstore.com).

Last edited:
Reactions: blarg0192
Oct 8, 2017
The problem is not including a gallery function, just a shitty animation compilation which just plays the webm files.

By the way, the Steam release is version 1.4.12, but the latest one is 1.4.13, if anyone has it, share it if possible (only available through itch.io and affect3dstore.com).

Reactions: Skittlebrau
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote