5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
> Girl on girl action (most boring thing ever now)
> Giant penis (really? lmao)
> weird actions, flying and shit wtf?

> ty but not my thing, wishing you good luck for 2024 (y)

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The voice acting is dogshit, they would have been better off without what I assume to be AI garbage.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I am never gonna understand why they make unrealistic sizes of dicks like this. But then again, there are people with size fetish so i guess that could be a reason.

• Angry
Reactions: Joland and Hx-01

Prevhal

Apr 19, 2019
Fucking her all over the city absolute perfection, thank God for this. Tonight is gonna be long night for me

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I don't know if I can take it "srsly" nor do I know if it's meant to be lol.
Whatever, I honestly don't think it is. I saw smn talk abt the ai voiceover. Honestly, it's decent, like rly decent at least, at least 'till we fight the "villain". At 1st she had her own voice then Idk for what reason it just goes back to narrator's voice.
So yeah, fr I consider it good, if you can fix viallin's, I'd consider it a win lol. I didn't get any robotic voice while playing. Maybe 1 or 2 slip ups but that's it so good job there.
MAybe my standard is low but it's the 1st that I try which don't have a bunch of robot voices
If youd don't like it just go to preferences and turn them off

Like everyone else. I have to admit that yeah their appendages lol are a bit of a turn off. I get that the author wanted to go with the trope futas are bigger but that's not just big they are frking sword sized lol.

Anyways, Idk what author wants to do with it. If it is serious, if it's just fun. Whether the one or the other or even both, I think his patrons like that style so maybe that's why he went with it idk lol

THX

Reactions: Cockhacks

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Already found at least one story branch that was abandoned/is unfinished.
This version seems either incomplete or was rushed for release.
(There is a kissing scene between the two characters, images are present but it's lines of code have been disabled)

At least the artwork is pretty above average and actual flying sex is extremly rare.

aznelli

Dec 24, 2020
There's a mistake after the blowjob where Eclipse is voiced by the narrator and it sounds so stupid lol
This AI voiceover is just not it, plus does Miro even have permission to use their voices like this for this project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote