Collection Unity Completed Flying. Stone. Production: Game Collection [Final] [Flying. Stone. Production]

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

NullKilla

Aug 20, 2017
How exactly does one open up with e4 to d5? Maybe I am misunderstanding, but ....yeah...that's the middle of the board. lol
Anywho...I keep coming back, for some reason. It's like this game is programmed to know 5 moves in advance what you're gonna do. There literally seems to be no way to win. I've never struggled against ANY computer, yet I can't even get close to beating this one.
So the way that chess annotation works is the 1.e4 d5 would mean white moves their pawn to e4 and black moves their pawn to d5. You can try and decode the annotation yourself but as I said you should just go into a chess site and use their analysis feature like chess(.)com/analysis and https://lichess(.)org/analysis and paste everything below the paragraph into the PGN and just reenact whites moves as your own. Best of luck but honestly I would not even recommend playing this game and instead finding a better game to play on the site.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the game is awful and therefore at the end of the line black will make an illegal move and not move out of check. In this position you will have to take the black king.

Jonny Long

Sep 16, 2017
This game sucks lol, I beat the horribly scaled AI and then the game crashed X'D (when you check mate)
Also it doesn't even have basic chess rules... >.> why make a chess game then?

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes