Others Abandoned FNAF Nightshift [2021-09-09] [HStudiosDev]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
visuals are being remade in Blender right now while a friend helps with programming, another helps with prop modelling and someone helps me write a script for the phone girl. Switching from Source Filmmaker visuals to Blender ones is still a fair ways off as every environment will have to be redone and reanimated, but heres what I've got so far
Office wallpaper 1080p.png Stage overhead.png
All together.png

Last edited:

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
Is it possible to make a android port of this game?
I'd like to, but making an android port would be so painful for a game like this. Would require a ton of reworking and I'd need to strip out 80% of the visual effects and animations (plus sex scenes) for optimization

just put sex scene
right now I'm working on getting the game into a good state before working more on the sex scenes

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Jul 26, 2020
I'd like to, but making an android port would be so painful for a game like this. Would require a ton of reworking and I'd need to strip out 80% of the visual effects and animations (plus sex scenes) for optimization

right now I'm working on getting the game into a good state before working more on the sex scenes
Hey man, i don't know if this would be much work or not but, are you planning on using other models for the game like ones more scarier or the ones in the screenshots are going to be the finals?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes