Others Abandoned FNAF Nightshift [2021-09-09] [HStudiosDev]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Niko_Sempai

Mar 27, 2020
This game needs Futa animatronics and Woman MC, anyway we already have Fuck Nights at Fredrika's, which looks worse than that project. Hope game will live because patreon looks dead.
P.S ok, they still alive on twitter
Y también necesita una versión para android

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigJohnny

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
Y también necesita una versión para android
to be honest, I get asked this question more times than I can count and I'm really quite sick of it.
To create an android port would require:
  1. Months more work
  2. Spending more money for a way to port to android
  3. Cutting out 90% of the nice animations and visual effects (goodbye to sex scenes almost entirely, lower-quality jumpscares) that the end product would be so compromised that it would be a mere shell or husk of the PC game
It is not worth the months of work to create a heavily-inferior, significantly-bastardized version for a few people.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
  1. Cutting out 90% of the nice animations and visual effects (goodbye to sex scenes almost entirely, lower-quality jumpscares) that the end product would be so compromised that it would be a mere shell or husk of the PC game
what sex scenes?
the game doesn't have any.. yet

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I do not understand FNAF at all, never have. I can't seem to grasp navigating anywhere with the buttons, mouse is way easier personally. I also have no idea how you're meant to stop them catching you but again I don't know anything about FNAF in the first place. XD The animations that exist so far from being caught seemed really nice/smooth though, so it would be nice to check back at a later date.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
theres none in the game yet, I'm just saying that if there was to be a mobile port it would probably be out after the game released, when sex scenes would be in the game
Could you fill me in because I'm still fuzzy on it. Are there set guaranteed sex scenes that will be implemented? Or was the game going to have a Yiffalicious-style approach, where the community creates the sex scenes?

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
I do not understand FNAF at all, never have. I can't seem to grasp navigating anywhere with the buttons, mouse is way easier personally. I also have no idea how you're meant to stop them catching you but again I don't know anything about FNAF in the first place. XD The animations that exist so far from being caught seemed really nice/smooth though, so it would be nice to check back at a later date.
I'm working on a new build I'll be announcing publicly when its done. It'll include a phone call to help explain stuff, along with subtitles :3

Could you fill me in because I'm still fuzzy on it. Are there set guaranteed sex scenes that will be implemented? Or was the game going to have a Yiffalicious-style approach, where the community creates the sex scenes?
there'll be a fair few sex scenes in the game (hopefully) with help from other animators. I would also like to have some sort of system for importing animations, so ppl can also create sex scenes

cockree

Dec 19, 2021

HStudios

Sep 9, 2019
I think past 28 is when some jumpscares load in. You might need to check how because it might be running out of memory. I know a fair few people who've reported that crash have turned out to only have like, 128 or 256mb of vram which I cannot possibly optimize for

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes