artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Anoushka was originally a side character that you're only going to see once or twice. Then I saw how much everyone liked her and decided to add her as a main love interest, but when I went to add more of her story to the original, it messed everything up.

But like I said before, I plan for you to know much more about her character, backstory and everything else in another game.
Wish the guy would finish his damn game before he decides to retcon it in order to start #32 in simultaneous development that he'll end up abandoning anyway.

What he actually means to say is "I saw an opportunity to make more money and so I'm going to take it."

Also, did he get perm banned from here or did he put in a request for account deletion?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not bad, but I don't find the girls as cute or sexy as other girls from other games dev did. These seem meh.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lemme guess, a cut character? I saw something about that. Yeah compared to past girls, these are pretty bland. Ten is probably best. The story is also meh and very wordy ...
Originally Anoushka was supposed to just be a side character, which was fine, everyone liked her. So, she was going to be made a full LI, but, the dev decided that she was so popular he'd save her for another game and even removed her sex scene. But, it's his game, he can do what he wants.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Originally Anoushka was supposed to just be a side character, which was fine, everyone liked her. So, she was going to be made a full LI, but, the dev decided that she was so popular he'd save her for another game and even removed her sex scene. But, it's his game, he can do what he wants.
I never understood why he felt the need to cut anything, instead of just sticking to his original plan for Anoushka. "People liked her too much and wanted more of her, so I cut her content" sounds kinda dumb.

Lemme guess, a cut character? I saw something about that. Yeah compared to past girls, these are pretty bland. Ten is probably best. The story is also meh and very wordy ...
Cutting out every "*smile*" would already make the story considerably less wordy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I never understood why he felt the need to cut anything, instead of just sticking to his original plan for Anoushka. "People liked her too much and wanted more of her, so I cut her content" sounds kinda dumb.

Cutting out every "*smile*" would already make the story considerably less wordy.
Well, I'm not going to bad mouth SW. He felt that was the best call and did it. I feel the best call is for me to back away from this, like I have with all of his other games.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Interesting comments and I appreciate that as a black man you don't have many options for true immersion. But that is my issue as well. I consumme a lot of media with Black charcters which are awesome. But for these games I love the immersion. And it takes a lot of it away when I am with my name as black. Simple as that. I would never mind if all games have two mc's one white, one black.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Kronoss and Cavpal

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by LightmanP
Size 198 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please update your Android port with Mod.

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

etool

Jun 14, 2021
the description of the game did not make it sound that good, but, enough to have me take a 'peep' at it

and I am glad I did give it a try, not finished yet with this release, but I wanted to say that I do like this story

keep up the good work

Reactions: TheSidewinder

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by LightmanP
Size 220 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey everybody, updated my android port if you're interested.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes