Mod Ren'Py Completed Follow the Leader - Walkthrough Enabler & Scene Restoration [1.0] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1692626396520.jpeg

Overview:
Allows enabling the built-in walkthrough (on the quick menu only) and restores Anoushka's scene.
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, textbox transparency slider, allows using keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' to toggle the quick menu, and removes the choice menu background. Has an optional scene restoration patch.
Enjoy!​

Updated: 2023-01-02
Game/Creator: Follow the Leader / SuperWriter - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Any (unless there are significant changes)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
-

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Does it need one, though? I saw another modder saying that choices are straightforward. I think there's some branching? Don't know if it's one that makes sense to combine or follow at the same time. I was interested in the game and may check it out/mod, but I'm pretty busy nowadays, so...
No. FTS doesn't need a wt. Basically just do you want to bang her? Yes. No.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Does it need one, though? I saw another modder saying that choices are straightforward. I think there's some branching? Don't know if it's one that makes sense to combine or follow at the same time. I was interested in the game and may check it out/mod, but I'm pretty busy nowadays, so...
I think that game could use a "harem" mod like Zoey tends to do with some games, because there's a lot of branching already and you can't see everything in one playthrough, so a mod that shows every scene while you stick with your choices would be super nice.

Reactions: mofonistik and Xyyy

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I think that game could use a "harem" mod like Zoey tends to do with some games, because there's a lot of branching already and you can't see everything in one playthrough, so a mod that shows every scene while you stick with your choices would be super nice.
Maybe, we will see.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's already a harem game. All the girls can be yours, you just need to accept them. Only women you can't reject are the family members, Shizuka and Omar's mom. Might be one or two more you can't reject. Disregard. My mind was elsewhere. Ahahaha

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Fuck me. I'll take my leave. Ahahaha

But, with FTS, if people want the harem, they have to sub to Claire. That's all it takes.
She is both sub and dom ;) (you see this in the last part if you meet up with her at her work)

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated, enjoy!

If you didn't support Nine to get the sex scene in the 0.3 version, I suggest you go back to that decision since SuperWriter added an option to support Nine and get the scene.