Mod Ren'Py Completed Follow the Leader - Walkthrough Enabler & Scene Restoration [1.0] [LightmanP]

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I decided to try something, This is my first attempt at this, but I thought I'd give it a go, and I think it turned out rather well, I have all the + points logos edited already, I just have to run through and do the - points logos if any are needed, now all that's left is to edit the script to show these images so I can see exactly what each choice offers me.

Perhaps it's a bit crude doing it this way but it's the least intrusive way in my opinion and I'm using the dev's own assets to my advantage.

1692699779161.png

Well, I finally managed to create images like this with + and - numbers for each choice as found in the scripts, and so far it's working great, I could probably do with reducing the size of the images some so they fit and look better, but it's a WIP

Last edited:

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 2867573

Overview:
Allows enabling the built-in walkthrough (on the quick menu only) and restores Anoushka's scene.
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, textbox transparency slider, allows using keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' to toggle the quick menu, and removes the choice menu background. Has an optional scene restoration patch.
Enjoy!​

Updated: 2023-01-02
Game/Creator: Follow the Leader / SuperWriter - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Any (unless there are significant changes)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
-

MOINSEN

What is the Passwort to activate your WT-MOD?
Please