3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain How do I trigger the Meadow Gym event (meadowactress19)? I've fucked her like 100 times but every time I go to the gym at 3pm I don't have a option to talk to her

Edit: On NightTrain's WT, steps 19 and 20 are the wrong way round for meadowactress
To talk to Meadow at 3pm in the gym, you also need your stamina to be >= 10. You can increase your stamina by working out.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks for reply i really don't see any artistic purposes in that
just plain stupid
and thanks for hint to add the correct script
I made the walkthrough on page 25.
then let me ask do you see am/pm times when you play games
cos in my game it's 24 hour clock from 00:00 to 23:00

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
thanks for reply i really don't see any artistic purposes in that
just plain stupid

then let me ask do you see am/pm times when you play games
cos in my game it's 24 hour clock from 00:00 to 23:00
Nope, I just see the 24 hour clock. I just like to keep my mind active by constantly converting back and forth between the two ;).

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Interested in looking at this game, but even tho it's finiahed, it doesn't have 1.0 moniker and only one vote. Is it good?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
ok i have it converted to those there are used to 24 hours clock
hope you don't mind
View attachment 276140
another thing are your latest patch the finished game ?
Thanks for updating the times.

My latest patch covers everything in the original Unity version, I think (I'm not entirely sure since I didn't play the original). The game ends when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The story is continued in a new game (New Coral City) that HoneyGames is currently developing.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Interested in looking at this game, but even tho it's finiahed, it doesn't have 1.0 moniker and only one vote. Is it good?
I really like the game, so much so that I rewrote it in Ren'Py just so I could play it. The story and graphics are good. The grind isn't too bad if you follow the guide (see post #589). I'd recommend playing the Ren'Py version instead of the Unity version (see post #484), because it has fewer bugs and doesn't cause your GPU to catch fire. The story isn't really finished in this game, but HoneyGames is currently developing another game (New Coral City) that continues the story.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
If you send me a save I can have a look where you are and try to figure out what to do next. But try this first: Go to the studio, view the catalogue, select rebecca, and look at the pics for the Elita magazine again.
Omg. I can't believe it but that helped!! Thanks.......
This game is real PAIN in the ass! Already i cant go at Maud's house :eek::eek:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It looks like the author might be switching over to renpy as there is a poll on their patreon unity VS renpy. Unity is at 9% and renpy is at 91% so if you haven't voted yet do so as there is only 3 days left to vote on it.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Omg. I can't believe it but that helped!! Thanks.......
This game is real PAIN in the ass! Already i cant go at Maud's house :eek::eek:
You can only go to Maud's house if kirstenireneev is 15. It's in the residential area and you have to go between 8pm and midnight. Apparently there's a party, but I never got that far in the Unity version, and I couldn't find any images or text for what happens at her house, so the only thing that happens at the party in the renpy version is that kirstenireneev gets set to 16 so you can continue the story.

Reactions: Malkovichi

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Both Walkthroughs seem to be incomplete. Who is Michelle?
Michelle is the owner of the sex shop, and one of the models at the agency. You have to take pictures of her in your studio, once you've bought your studio (after meeting Andrea for the first time) before you can access the sex shop.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.3) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images, and a walkthrough to help you find what to do next.
(Base files)
(Replace script.rpy in the game folder)
Thanks a lot for you putting it in renpy, it made it quite easy, but there are some screen errors to ignore when we talk to Irene ... Is there a bugfix? Congratulations on your work and thank you for your effort.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
can someone make a renpy version of this? The unity one is just too bugy

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes