3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
@NightTrain first of all, a huge thank you for making the renpy version and making our life much easier :)

then.. i am afraid i am a little stuck in the beginning and i need your advise.. i can't raise the stats with Guenda and i am not sure why.. so no pictures and no mall :(

would you be able to advise?

many thanks!!!

edit - sorry resolved :) Just one small other question.. How to go to the museum with Irene? i don't know why i have not the options to invite her at breakfast or whenever :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain first of all, a huge thank you for making the renpy version and making our life much easier :)

then.. i am afraid i am a little stuck in the beginning and i need your advise.. i can't raise the stats with Guenda and i am not sure why.. so no pictures and no mall :(

would you be able to advise?

many thanks!!!

edit - sorry resolved :) Just one small other question.. How to go to the museum with Irene? i don't know why i have not the options to invite her at breakfast or whenever :cry::cry:
To be able to invite Irene to the museum first have to chat about museums (under 'Hobbies' during breakfast). Then you have to raise your "Art" skill to 80 (study art on your computer 8 times) and increase your relationship with Irene to 30. Then you can 'Talk about art' during breakfast. Then you have to progress with Kirsten enough to learn about the museum: 1) talk with Kirsten about hobbies/musuem at the beach - you may need Kirsten's relationship <= 50 to be able to do this, then 2) talk with Kirsten about work, 'What do you want to do in your life', then 3) talk with Kirsten about art (need relationship >= 40). Kirsten will tell you she's working at the museum. Then you can go back to Irene and invite her to the musuem ('Talk about art' then 'Invite to her to the museum'). If this doesn't work, let me know.

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
To be able to invite Irene to the museum first have to chat about museums (under 'Hobbies' during breakfast). Then you have to raise your "Art" skill to 80 (study art on your computer 8 times) and increase your relationship with Irene to 30. Then you can 'Talk about art' during breakfast. Then you have to progress with Kirsten enough to learn about the museum: 1) talk with Kirsten about hobbies/musuem at the beach - you may need Kirsten's relationship <= 50 to be able to do this, then 2) talk with Kirsten about work, 'What do you want to do in your life', then 3) talk with Kirsten about art (need relationship >= 40). Kirsten will tell you she's working at the museum. Then you can go back to Irene and invite her to the musuem ('Talk about art' then 'Invite to her to the museum'). If this doesn't work, let me know.
Many thanks @NightTrain for this, i have done all of the above but still not working... attached is a save file if it can be useful to advise

thanks a lot for your support!!

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.3) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images, and a walkthrough to help you find what to do next.
(Base files)
(Replace script.rpy in the game folder)
when does gym unlocks

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
when does gym unlocks
You have to take 20 pictures of Rebecca (the last 10 are taken at her house at midnight), and then talk to Rebecca at the beach or the promenade. Rebecca will invite you to her gym to take pictures for the gym owner, and then you can go to the gym between 10am and 8pm.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
How do i get domination point for kristen ("is it mosquito bar" or "paradise club")
i cannot understand

is it after having sex with her
or after mosquito bar event
&
which is first mosquito bar blowjob (or) having sex with kristen in her room to make her cum twice

Any body please help
hw much rel point do rebecca and kristen must have mosquito bar event

Minh1000

Jan 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me the way to trigger meadowactress 12 (restaurant date with meadow) . I have done irenecheat6 but still can not trigger this. Here is my save.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
How do i get domination point for kristen ("is it mosquito bar" or "paradise club")
i cannot understand

is it after having sex with her
or after mosquito bar event
&
which is first mosquito bar blowjob (or) having sex with kristen in her room to make her cum twice

Any body please help
hw much rel point do rebecca and kristen must have mosquito bar event
I don't really understand your questions, but here's a general guide for progressing with Kirsten. After you've met her, and spoken to Rebecca at the bar, you can arrange with David get the girls drunk at the Beach Bar (Mosquito Bar). If you do everything right you'll take them home drunk. This is the first mosquito bar event, and can be done early in the game (and must be done early because once David and Rebecca split up you can't trigger it any more). I don't think you need any relationship points to do this scene.

Then you can start taking pictures of Kirsten, improving your relationship, and eventually she'll invite you home. If you go there in the evening Rebecca will catch you with Kirsten, and then Kirsten will invite you to her room. Eventually she'll agree to have sex with you in her room, and you have to make sure she cums twice before you do (this is really important, because the game doesn't really start until you do this). Now you can start increasing Kirsten's domination points, which will eventually lead to the Kirsten & Irene events.

But, you can't get far with Kirsten while ignoring Rebecca. After taking lots of pictures of Kirsten you can start taking pictures of Rebecca, and eventually start fooling around with her.

When you've reached increased kirsten's domination points enough (to 4) you can you can meet Kirsten and Rebecca at the Beach Bar for the blowjob scene (this is the second Mosquito Bar event). Then continue taking pictures of Rebecca, until you do her first photoshoot at the studio, and then the Paradise Club will open up.

You can then do various things will the girls when you go to the club (more precisely, when you bring them home from the club.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I'm working on adding hints to the ren'py version. I should be done in a week or so.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me the way to trigger meadowactress 12 (restaurant date with meadow) . I have done irenecheat6 but still can not trigger this. Here is my save.
You need to get kirstendomination to 3 to open up the restaurant. I don't know why.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
I don't really understand your questions, but here's a general guide for progressing with Kirsten. After you've met her, and spoken to Rebecca at the bar, you can arrange with David get the girls drunk at the Beach Bar (Mosquito Bar). If you do everything right you'll take them home drunk. This is the first mosquito bar event, and can be done early in the game (and must be done early because once David and Rebecca split up you can't trigger it any more). I don't think you need any relationship points to do this scene.

Then you can start taking pictures of Kirsten, improving your relationship, and eventually she'll invite you home. If you go there in the evening Rebecca will catch you with Kirsten, and then Kirsten will invite you to her room. Eventually she'll agree to have sex with you in her room, and you have to make sure she cums twice before you do (this is really important, because the game doesn't really start until you do this). Now you can start increasing Kirsten's domination points, which will eventually lead to the Kirsten & Irene events.

But, you can't get far with Kirsten while ignoring Rebecca. After taking lots of pictures of Kirsten you can start taking pictures of Rebecca, and eventually start fooling around with her.

When you've reached increased kirsten's domination points enough (to 4) you can you can meet Kirsten and Rebecca at the Beach Bar for the blowjob scene (this is the second Mosquito Bar event). Then continue taking pictures of Rebecca, until you do her first photoshoot at the studio, and then the Paradise Club will open up.

You can then do various things will the girls when you go to the club (more precisely, when you bring them home from the club.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I'm working on adding hints to the ren'py version. I should be done in a week or so.
Thanks mans how to get blowjob scene from bar...

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thanks mans how to get blowjob scene from bar...
You have to go to the beach bar at 2100 on Monday to Saturday with kirstenrebeccaevent == 5 and davidrebeccaevent < 10.

Then pick all the correct conversation topics (same as for the first beach bar event when Anthony and David got the women drunk). You should then get the BJ scene.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes