3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
The time indicator should be in the upper-right corner, beside the "STAT" buttons and above the "support me on patreon" button. Your mood, sleep, and money should also be displayed at the top. Perhaps the top of you screen is getting clipped somehow?
i found it out now thank you. one more final question , i play the renpy version now but now i can not open the museum for irene.
Any idea what is wrong?
Art 100 irenenrel 50 pics 10 ireneevent 1 julianireneevent 2.

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
i found it out now thank you. one more final question , i play the renpy version now but now i can not open the museum for irene.
Any idea what is wrong?
and sorry for beeing a noob but were do i put the hints text file in the game map?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Any idea what is wrong?
It's the kirstenmuseum variable you need to look at. It needs to be 3 or higher before the museum becomes available. To get there you'll need to ask Kirsten to go for a walk on the beach or go for a drink at the bar, and chat with her about art. Then the museum will be available in the Entertainment section.

Once you've opened up the museum you can take Irene there. You need to to talk to her in the kitchen at 9:00 and "Talk about Art", followed by "Ask her to the museum".

You put the hints.txt file in the 'game' folder - the same folder that contains script.rpy.

Reactions: rb813

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I can't talk to Sofia on Wednesday. She keeps fighting with her husband.
Is it wrong?

0001.jpg

Only this scene is repeated.
Please, somebody help me.

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I can't talk to Sofia on Wednesday. She keeps fighting with her husband.
Is it wrong?

View attachment 1191215

Only this scene is repeated.
Please, somebody help me.
The logic around there is pretty convoluted, and you may be stuck. You need to get the guendablackmail stat to at least 5 to move on. To increase guendablackmail you need to go to the pizzeria on Monday or Thursday while guendaevent is 2 and sofiaevent greater than or equal to 5. If you post your save I can try to figure out how you can move forward with Sofia.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The logic around there is pretty convoluted, and you may be stuck. You need to get the guendablackmail stat to at least 5 to move on. To increase guendablackmail you need to go to the pizzeria on Monday or Thursday while guendaevent is 2 and sofiaevent greater than or equal to 5. If you post your save I can try to figure out how you can move forward with Sofia.
I could talk to you at the museum on the weekend.
This game is complete, but it feels abandoned. I'm so sad.
It's a shame that Tatiana and Sofia's story was cut off in the middle.
I prayed that God would complete this game. :D

I think "Follower" is more interesting than "New Coral City".

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
It's the kirstenmuseum variable you need to look at. It needs to be 3 or higher before the museum becomes available. To get there you'll need to ask Kirsten to go for a walk on the beach or go for a drink at the bar, and chat with her about art. Then the museum will be available in the Entertainment section.

Once you've opened up the museum you can take Irene there. You need to to talk to her in the kitchen at 9:00 and "Talk about Art", followed by "Ask her to the museum".

You put the hints.txt file in the 'game' folder - the same folder that contains script.rpy.
How can I raise kirstenmuseum till 3? Got only 1, repeat walks on the beach or talks in the bar doesn't helps.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
How can I raise kirstenmuseum till 3? Got only 1, repeat walks on the beach or talks in the bar doesn't helps.
When talking to Kirsten at the bar, you have to select "Chat", and then "Talk about Art". You need kirstenrel >= 40 for this last option to show up. You also need your art skill > 80 to be successful in this conversation (study Art from your PC in your room to raise art).

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Sorry for asking so many questions...
Can you tell me how to get a paradise club event
The Paradise Club becomes available from the Entertainment section of the map after you get kristenrebeccaevent >= 10. To get kristenrebeccaevent that high, you need to finish spying on Rebecca in her bedroom, and then talk to her at the beach bar (you'll see a scene where you ask Mark to take a picture of you and Rebecca). Then you have to do the magazine photoshoot with Rebecca. If you've already done the photoshoot before you get Mark to take the picture, just go back to the studio and rewatch the magazine photoshoot.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes