• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Can anyone share the sequence to get sex with Kirsten to "0"? I have tried so many ways, but still fail every time.
*nevermind, console commands saved the day :)

Last edited:

devil666rahmn

May 11, 2020
Where is the save files?? a lot of people asking this question and you are avoiding it i have to move the save file to my laptop i don't want to waste so much energy again the game is very slow.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Where is the save files?? a lot of people asking this question and you are avoiding it i have to move the save file to my laptop i don't want to waste so much energy again the game is very slow.
My save location i think is this one. in regedit: hkeycurrentuser/software/defaultcompany/new unity project/
Good luck on moving the save. I started playing the renpy version, it was a little more manageable to play :)

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
What's the deal with Maud's party? I searched through the thread but I'm still not sure, is it missing from both versions of the game? Do we get to find out what happened at the party in the sequel game?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
What's the deal with Maud's party? I searched through the thread but I'm still not sure, is it missing from both versions of the game? Do we get to find out what happened at the party in the sequel game?
Yes, it's missing in both versions. I don't know if we find out more in the sequel, but I don't think it's important.

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
You also have to have taken at least one picture of Rebecca. If you're playing the renpy version and can upload your save file, I can have a look to see what messed-up state you're in!
how do you make kirsten cum 2 times during sex?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Just stick with sex positions that cause give her more pleasure than you (watch your stats during the sex scene). For example, you could just stick with the second position (cowgirl), and always select Continue instead of 'Fuck my Baby'/'Slap her ass'/'Grab her tits' unless your relationship is high enough. There are lots of other ways as well.

Reactions: geertjan

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
Just stick with sex positions that cause give her more pleasure than you (watch your stats during the sex scene). For example, you could just stick with the second position (cowgirl), and always select Continue instead of 'Fuck my Baby'/'Slap her ass'/'Grab her tits' unless your relationship is high enough. There are lots of other ways as well.
i can not see my stats while in the sexscene so please help me out, iam stuck on here and would like to move on.

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
and also only the 4th option gives me the opportunity to continue all the rest i cant pick that.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
and also only the 4th option gives me the opportunity to continue all the rest i cant pick that.
Are you playing the original Unity version or the Ren'Py remake. If you're playing the original, give up now, because you'll never finish. If you're playing the Ren'Py version, post your latest save file and I'll have a look.

geertjan

Mar 30, 2021
Are you playing the original Unity version or the Ren'Py remake. If you're playing the original, give up now, because you'll never finish. If you're playing the Ren'Py version, post your latest save file and I'll have a look.
I dont know what game i use , but were ken i fnd the renpy version?
Would be glad to get it.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
i downloaded the renpy version now but is it correct theres no time idicator there?
The time indicator should be in the upper-right corner, beside the "STAT" buttons and above the "support me on patreon" button. Your mood, sleep, and money should also be displayed at the top. Perhaps the top of you screen is getting clipped somehow?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes