3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Instead of helping you with your game issue rather tell me where you are in the game in terms.

Tell me the last thing you did with
Irene
Meadow
Rebecca
Andrea
Kirsten
Guedo

Towards the end of the game, the hints kinda bugged out on me. It's probably fixed in this version.
If you are close enough towards the end (And it sounds like you are) I would rather just fill you in on any missing content.

Inever fully completed this. I managed to get to around 95-99% present of the game content, but the most importand events took place.

Dec 3, 2019
Instead of helping you with your game issue rather tell me where you are in the game in terms.

Tell me the last thing you did with
Irene
Meadow
Rebecca
Andrea
Kirsten
Guedo

Towards the end of the game, the hints kinda bugged out on me. It's probably fixed in this version.
If you are close enough towards the end (And it sounds like you are) I would rather just fill you in on any missing content.

Inever fully completed this. I managed to get to around 95-99% present of the game content, but the most importand events took place.
Irene: scene in the couch with Kirsten;
Meadow: asked her to call Julian at Tuesday dinner;
Rebecca: domination scene with Kirsten;
Andrea: saw her in the Promenade at Late Night;
Kirsten: previously said scenes with Irene and Rebecca;
Guenda: scene after dinner.

I think I completed all other events. Followed the walkthrough with all of them, just couldn`t do it with Andrea. All hints say nothing or that I need more progress in Andrea`s storyline. The guide only says I should ask her, but I don`t find the option to do it. I have saves from almost all important events in the game, so it`s easy to go back. I tried it, but still couldn`t continue.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Irene: scene in the couch with Kirsten;
Meadow: asked her to call Julian at Tuesday dinner;
Rebecca: domination scene with Kirsten;
Andrea: saw her in the Promenade at Late Night;
Kirsten: previously said scenes with Irene and Rebecca;
Guenda: scene after dinner.

I think I completed all other events. Followed the walkthrough with all of them, just couldn`t do it with Andrea. All hints say nothing or that I need more progress in Andrea`s storyline. The guide only says I should ask her, but I don`t find the option to do it. I have saves from almost all important events in the game, so it`s easy to go back. I tried it, but still couldn`t continue.
So did Irene catch you out yet... (If not you need to visit Meadow more on Wednesdays)
As HoneyGames said, maybe do not do Rebecca Kirsten domination yet.
So were you in a relationship with Andrea?

It sounds like you are pretty much at the end of the game...Not sure about Irene and Andrea.

Dec 3, 2019
So did Irene catch you out yet... (If not you need to visit Meadow more on Wednesdays)
As HoneyGames said, maybe do not do Rebecca Kirsten domination yet.
So were you in a relationship with Andrea?

It sounds like you are pretty much at the end of the game...Not sure about Irene and Andrea.
I can`t progress with any of the other girls. I can load to before completing Rebecca`s events, but I`ve already tried doing so and couldn`t ask her. I don`t know if there`s a certain location or if I missed something that made it not trigger. I had no reationship with Andrea. The hints only say I should ask Rebecca for help so I can start with Andrea and I can`t get any further if I don`t do it. All I`ve done with Andrea is taking photos and seeing her with David. Do you remeber how you did this? Maybe I`m missing a detail, but I tried going back sometimes and still haven`t got any results.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I can`t progress with any of the other girls. I can load to before completing Rebecca`s events, but I`ve already tried doing so and couldn`t ask her. I don`t know if there`s a certain location or if I missed something that made it not trigger. I had no reationship with Andrea. The hints only say I should ask Rebecca for help so I can start with Andrea and I can`t get any further if I don`t do it. All I`ve done with Andrea is taking photos and seeing her with David. Do you remeber how you did this? Maybe I`m missing a detail, but I tried going back sometimes and still haven`t got any results.
So I would re-load before Rebecca's event.

Sounds Like there is more story for you to play....

Just a tip, it helps to speak to people at different times of the day....

Will check what I did in my saves....

Dec 3, 2019
So I would re-load before Rebecca's event.

Sounds Like there is more story for you to play....

Just a tip, it helps to speak to people at different times of the day....

Will check what I did in my saves....
Thank you. I`ll try again and see if I missed anything. What I fear is that I did something wrong before and have to restart the game to still try to get it. LOL.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, So not sure where you are, but you need to convince David and Rebecca to get back together (I think) Then Andrea will catch them, and run to your arms at the evening on the beach.
With Irene, you need to catch Julian and Meadow on Wednesday evenings, then start a relationship with meadow as well, visit her in the evenings. Peep sometimes and sometimes use front door.
Wednesays is when most of the things happens with meadow.

Dec 3, 2019
OK, So not sure where you are, but you need to convince David and Rebecca to get back together (I think) Then Andrea will catch them, and run to your arms at the evening on the beach.
With Irene, you need to catch Julian and Meadow on Wednesday evenings, then start a relationship with meadow as well, visit her in the evenings. Peep sometimes and sometimes use front door.
Thank you very much. I`ll try it with Andrea and see. With Irene I have already done it, my only problem was with Andrea, but thank you anyway.

Dec 3, 2019
I managed to do it. The problem was that I had to engage into any conversation with her for the event to trigger. It wasn`t something specific, so all the time I thought I was doing it wrongly and tried to fix before seeing it. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Alfius

appleboy

Dec 23, 2018
How to satisfy kristen i make her cum twice but whenever i cummed she make a dissatisfied face and i could not progress the story

grcad77

Apr 21, 2020
Hi. Hope someone can help. Stuck with two issues:-
1. kirstenrebecca event 6 - completed the first 5 but can’t get BJ scene at bar - in fact, neither of them appear at the bar at 2100 now.

2. meadowactress 6 - can’t seem to progress this. Go to Mosquito bar on weekends at 1700 where Irene and Mark meet but it gets stuck in a loop so conversation never completes. Therefore, no Mark at 1200 on the beach or 1800 meeting Irene. Obviously this is key as it unlocks a number of other events. Any ideas?

thanks in advance

Universe12345

May 26, 2019
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
MEGA Follower Remake v0.1.1 - - - (Base files)
(Unzip contents to the game folder)
Walkthrough
Hints Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03
Is this the complete version of the game? I'm sorry for the bother

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes