3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
let's see, I started a few days ago and from what I see I still have the mistakes of the beginning, it is curious because I try to play only games based on unity by the autotranslator, where in other games that use the same engine do not have the slowness problems, such A lot when you start the game and then it's going well.
Here the menu is confusing, you can barely see the lyrics, if you play in full screen, the image comes out of the edges and you can't see it, come on, at first I didn't know that there were cycles of days or hours for not seeing it.
I've tried a bit of the renpy version where it is more fluid, but I don't know if the story is complete, and it's tired to have to translate these games yourself.
Having only two needs, it is exhausting to have to spend more than half a day in addition to the night sleeping to be able to do anything, at least bathing does not get tired .... but, fuck it takes 2 hours to bathe, eat, or work the same With tiredness

Something that is not right, is that you can not advance the time, or you can not leave conversations / work, something that in the first pages of the forum was said to be put, it is not known where the characters are.
I will put 3 examples based on this engine, "Lucky Mark", "School, love and friends", "The man of the house", in all of them the routine of the characters is known, and all are better optimized than this.
By the way, I didn't know that the king of the beach was another game, I've tried it literally 5, since it hangs.
I will wait to see if someone puts a translation to the renpy version, because I am tired of translating more games into Spanish, or to see if they take out an autotranslator for Ren.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
let's see, I started a few days ago and from what I see I still have the mistakes of the beginning, it is curious because I try to play only games based on unity by the autotranslator, where in other games that use the same engine do not have the slowness problems, such A lot when you start the game and then it's going well.
Here the menu is confusing, you can barely see the lyrics, if you play in full screen, the image comes out of the edges and you can't see it, come on, at first I didn't know that there were cycles of days or hours for not seeing it.
I've tried a bit of the renpy version where it is more fluid, but I don't know if the story is complete, and it's tired to have to translate these games yourself.
Having only two needs, it is exhausting to have to spend more than half a day in addition to the night sleeping to be able to do anything, at least bathing does not get tired .... but, fuck it takes 2 hours to bathe, eat, or work the same With tiredness

Something that is not right, is that you can not advance the time, or you can not leave conversations / work, something that in the first pages of the forum was said to be put, it is not known where the characters are.
I will put 3 examples based on this engine, "Lucky Mark", "School, love and friends", "The man of the house", in all of them the routine of the characters is known, and all are better optimized than this.
By the way, I didn't know that the king of the beach was another game, I've tried it literally 5, since it hangs.
I will wait to see if someone puts a translation to the renpy version, because I am tired of translating more games into Spanish, or to see if they take out an autotranslator for Ren.
Just play the Renpy version. Yes there is a small number of glitches with the hints there as well, but it is a much betther experience then the Unity version.

It's actually a very nice game, but don't bother with the unity version.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
MEGA Follower Remake v0.1.1 - - - (Base files)
(Unzip contents to the game folder)
Walkthrough
Hints Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03
All MEGA links above failing - which means no patch :(

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
All MEGA links above failing - which means no patch :(
It might be your browser. :unsure: For example when I try to use any mega link with ffox it I get an error but when I use chrome it works fine. I probably need to update my ffox but I just do not mid of using chrome since I also use it for nutaka games. So either try update your current browser or use another one and see what happens. :unsure::)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It might be your browser. :unsure: For example when I try to use any mega link with ffox it I get an error but when I use chrome it works fine. I probably need to update my ffox but I just do not mid of using chrome since I also use it for nutaka games. So either try update your current browser or use another one and see what happens. :unsure::)
Chrome must have burped at the time - just tried it again and worked fine o_O

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
MEGA Follower Remake v0.1.1 - - - (Base files)
(Unzip contents to the game folder)
Walkthrough
Hints Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03
Is it a full last version of the game or penultimate version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Petro28

It was converted after the game was completed so yes it's the full game I mean it would be kind of stupid to only convert part of it.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
i installed the full renpy port and the patch and i still start by being introduced to Meadow??

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i installed the full renpy port and the patch and i still start by being introduced to Meadow??
When I start the Ren'Py port (patched to 1.6), Anthony introduces himself, talks about his new life in New Coral City, Julian says he found Anthony a job, then they have dinner with Irene. No Meadow.

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
EXCEPTION ERROR! (In Renpy version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9855, in script
    pause(1.0)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 674, in execute
    screen Status():
    screen Status():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 727, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 731, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 733, in execute
    frame style "blankframe":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 735, in execute
    text "%s" % dateStr[day]:
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9855, in script
    pause(1.0)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "H:\Michael\Games\Games to download\Follower\Follower\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Status():
    screen Status():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 727, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 731, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 733, in execute
    frame style "blankframe":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 735, in execute
    text "%s" % dateStr[day]:
  File "<screen language>", line 735, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Follower 0.1.5
Thu Mar 19 22:40:13 2020

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
where is the version 0.7 Renpy?
I have downloaded only the 0.1.5

whre is the lates version on Renpy?
Ren'py port isn't made by the dev, it's dependant on whoever was making it and there is no indication of when it will be ready or if it's being worked on.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ren'py port isn't made by the dev, it's dependant on whoever was making it and there is no indication of when it will be ready or if it's being worked on.
but the version number is the same or the 0.6 is the same as 0-7?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The game is complete so why they have posted an incomplete version on FEB 2020?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game is complete so why they have posted an incomplete version on FEB 2020?
Did you forget to download and install the patch? It's in the same post as the base Ren'Py version.

Dec 3, 2019
Good morning. I was wondering if someone could help me. I`m stuck at the game, I can`t continue the Andrea path. I particularly can`t pass the ´´I shoud ask Rebecca to help with Andrea`` hint. I tried following the walkthrough in the first page, but I still never get the to Rebecca helping me. I tried finishing her events - as the walkthrough said - but it only gets me to ´´Rebecca will never forgive you``. As I had saves from before those events, I also tried doing it before and still couldn`t continue. I`m quite sure I have taken her photo with David, I saw the watched BJ event at the bar and I remeber taking pictures of Rebecca for Adele. The coversation after that leads to the MC saying he will ask her a favor, but I never find the option to ask for it. I`m playing the Ren`py port and my events with Rebecca are: rebeccaevent 50, davidrebeccaevent 10 and kirstenrebeccaevent 11. I have completed all the other paths and the hint system only says that I should have more progress with Andrea. By searching in the thread, I got confused. Read something about a picture of Rebecca with Mark and blackmail, but I don`t understand it and the walkthrough also doesn`t mention it. Am I missing something or did a get a dead end?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes