Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. The last update post was January 19th :(. All the other posts are "Selfie Saturday" renders.

Since the last release was supposed to be the beginning of February, it is a little concerning the dev hasn't said anything for 2 months. Even to say it will be a few more months because of "reasons" would be better than just silence.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hmm. The last update post was January 19th :(. All the other posts are "Selfie Saturday" renders.

Since the last release was supposed to be the beginning of February, it is a little concerning the dev hasn't said anything for 2 months. Even to say it will be a few more months because of "reasons" would be better than just silence.
Why worry, not like your paying for it. It will show up, when it shows up. Before you say you are paying for it, you'd be posting over there and asking these questions, not here.

Sometimes, they just need a break to recharge batteries, or life is keeping very busy, or they are just really into it atm and are crafting a huge release. Speculating about it, trying make folks think it's a lost cause does nothing productive.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It oh so quiet around here. At least we can get a wallpaper from the Patreon!

Always want to stay positive, but there has been no communication from the dev regarding game development or progress since last December.

I hope everything is ok Mukashi, we love Food Truck story. Let us know what is going on. Have to decided to take a long break? Have you decided to stop game development, and just make weekly renders?

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It is a real shame. I wish Mukashi would stop by and give us a hint of what is going on. If they need to delay things for 6 months or so, we will all understand. Or if the game just isn't worth continuing in their mind, I can accept that too, though it would be disappointing.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It is a real shame. I wish Mukashi would stop by and give us a hint of what is going on. If they need to delay things for 6 months or so, we will all understand. Or if the game just isn't worth continuing in their mind, I can accept that too, though it would be disappointing.
Honestly seems like a lot of story driven games are delaying or being abandoned recently. Best advice I can give a new developer is to focus on making an incest laden harem game instead of a story driven choice focused game.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Best advice I can give a new developer is to focus on making an incest laden harem game instead of a story driven choice focused game.
I hope you are being sarcastic. Story-driven games are the only ones worth playing. Harem games with little story or reasoning are a dime a dozen around here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope you are being sarcastic. Story-driven games are the only ones worth playing. Harem games with little story or reasoning are a dime a dozen around here.
Yes, I didn't think it was difficult to understand.

Though incest and harem games may not appeal to you or me they seem to be what a lot of people on these forums want and "demand". I'm sure that writing a story-driven game is much harder than writing an incest harem fuckfest, it's just a shame that the story focused games don't get the support they deserve.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, I didn't think it was difficult to understand.

Though incest and harem games may not appeal to you or me they seem to be what a lot of people on these forums want and "demand". I'm sure that writing a story-driven game is much harder than writing an incest harem fuckfest, it's just a shame that the story focused games don't get the support they deserve.
Because, of course, they are mutually exclusive, zero-sum concepts.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Why would someone pledge to someone who has gone 5 months with no updates and no word even to Patrons for months?
Why bitch about it on a Pirate site, where you get the content for FREE? I believe that's called entitlement? :p Either way, -shrugs- you guys probably write an entire diatribe about waking up and realizing no one made you breakfast.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I do patron some devs but can't do all the ones games I'm interested in. It's certainly not stealing given it's the dev himself who put this thread up. Lots of them want their game free and just ask for support, or give early access to patrons. Just thinking 5 months no updates is a bad sign. No updates even for patrons.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes