3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I felt bad for having a couple of no-feet posts here recently, so here is an apology post of sorts... lacey g3 tracy skin test02.png
lacey g3 tracy skin test03ab.png
...but I also wanted to ask you all a question: What do you think of the I used on Lacey in these two images? Normally I use the , and I'm still really digging that, but I'm really digging her darker tan by using the Akasha skin. Decisions decisions...:rolleyes:

Reactions: digitbrush

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I felt bad for having a couple of no-feet posts here recently, so here is an apology post of sorts... View attachment 2940040
View attachment 2940041
...but I also wanted to ask you all a question: What do you think of the I used on Lacey in these two images? Normally I use the , and I'm still really digging that, but I'm really digging her darker tan by using the Akasha skin. Decisions decisions...:rolleyes:

The fairest way to answer that would be the same pose, lighting etc, just change the skins, & ask again....

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I felt bad for having a couple of no-feet posts here recently, so here is an apology post of sorts... View attachment 2940040
View attachment 2940041
i like both...you can always choose the one that will compliment the scene/plot as well. Sometimes, certain skin does not play well with the lighting in your scene, and instad of messing with translucensies etc , i like to switch over to another similiar looking skin...lazy i know

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
The fairest way to answer that would be the same pose, lighting etc, just change the skins, & ask again....
That would've made too much sense. :LOL:
But thank you for the good idea...here you go...
lacey g3 ophelia_vs_akasha.png
Ophelia on the left, and Akasha on the right...which one do you like better?

i like both...you can always choose the one that will compliment the scene/plot as well. Sometimes, certain skin does not play well with the lighting in your scene, and instad of messing with translucensies etc , i like to switch over to another similiar looking skin...lazy i know
I don't think it sounds lazy...I may wind up going with that idea...or maybe trying to combine the two. :cool:(y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Still piddling with getting Lacey's home thrown together, and here are the stepping stones...not to mention some new clothing for Lacey as well. I definitely need to get rid of the straight line dividing the grass and the gravel by putting in some random clumps of weeds and grass here and there and mixing up the uniformity of it all.

Judging by her expression, Lacey's either proud of the stepping stones or she's wanting me to get a move on and get her home completed. Whatever she's thinking, I hope y'all enjoy the image.:cool: lacey g3 stepping stones.png

Reactions: digitbrush

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
So I very recently picked up and was all excited about putting some hats on some characters...and let me tell you, that is WAY easier said than done! After fiddling with it for a while and getting absolutely nowhere, I finally threw my hands up and decided to deal with the protruding hairs with a good ol' fashioned simple deformer. Was it worth the effort? I like to think so...I hope y'all like the results too.
lacey g3 cutecowgirl 00aps.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Having hit a brickwall, with the 'Cat Fight' scenes...I've moved the story along a little, having been arrested by local Law Enforcement, Lacey & Harmony, are having a shower....So, HOT OFF THE RENDERPRESS.... Shower Scene 1 sig (Copy).png Shower Scene 2 sig.png Shower Scene 3 sig.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Having hit a brickwall, with the 'Cat Fight' scenes...I've moved the story along a little, having been arrested by local Law Enforcement, Lacey & Harmony, are having a shower....So, HOT OFF THE RENDERPRESS.... View attachment 2978274 View attachment 2978279 View attachment 2978282
I really enjoy seeing your takes on Lacey! Very nicely done! :love:(y)

And I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the graininess of the images makes me think of a lot of the VHS B-movies, horror movies, and WIP-movies that helped to further fine-tune Lacey's look and personality in my mind as I was growing up. These images are like a glorious trip down memory lane! :)

Again, excellent work! :cool:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
The graininess, is partly due to the multi-reflective surfaces, & partly me using a 50iso film speed. Glad your liking the renders to date, I just hope you continue to like them...Oh, and as it's the right month for horror stories....

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Sadly for me, what was supposed to be a normal day at work turned into overtime...and Lacey didn't take the news so well.
I didn't do myself any favors by unknowingly promising to take her out that evening before I received the bad news.
She'll get over it...she usually does. It's not like she was outside waiting for me or anything...

Oh well, at least Grendizer (our cat) will be happy to see me.

lacey g3 running late_PS.png

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Sadly for me, what was supposed to be a normal day at work turned into overtime...and Lacey didn't take the news so well.
I didn't do myself any favors by unknowingly promising to take her out that evening before I received the bad news.
She'll get over it...she usually does. It's not like she was outside waiting for me or anything...

Oh well, at least Grendizer (our cat) will be happy to see me.

View attachment 2986392

JustInTimeForSpooktober.gif

• Haha

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Reactions: inthef95zone

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019