3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I'd like to dedicate this image to our good Brother digitbrush. He very kindly, patiently, and helpfully showed me how to get Lacey's G3 "lady parts" where I wanted them to be. If not for him I'd be looking at all kinds of post work whenever Lacey removes her panties. Thank you again my Brother! And I promise I'm buying you that drink if we ever cross paths! ;)

So here she is, her whole body as naked, tanned, and sexy as her always-bare-feet... View attachment 2899498
most welcome! and great job! no graft lines!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
most welcome! and great job! no graft lines!
Thanks...and no hair either. ;)

With the exception of eyebrows, I really wish those DAZ artists would stop including ready-made painted-on hair on certain assets.

And while I'm complaining here, those under-boob painted-on shadows and automatic wrinkles need to go away as well.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks...and no hair either. ;)

With the exception of eyebrows, I really wish those DAZ artists would stop including ready-made painted-on hair on certain assets.

And while I'm complaining here, those under-boob painted-on shadows and automatic wrinkles need to go away as well.
i always take the texture into photoshop and remove eyebrows or underlines,etc. You can than save it in the same folder with the original texture ..

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Houston...we have...er, uh...we HAD a problem...

I hope nobody looked too closely at Lacey's lady parts in that earlier image. The way the skin gets placed on the G3 Anatomy asset, upon closer inspection her coochie looks deformed. I did this image today, and boy did it stand out! :oops:
lacey g3 desert shoot 03.png ...yikes!

So I went back and did a little tinkering on the skins in Photoshop, re-rendered the image, and compared to earlier, I'd say crisis averted...check it out... :)
lacey g3 desert shoot 03fixed.png ...much better, although a little more tweaking probably wouldn't hurt...

I'm sorry to go off-topic with this post, but I publicly dropped the ball so badly earlier that I wanted publicly make amends now.
Thanks for your time...

Reactions: digitbrush

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
STILL piddling around with Lacey's home, and today I messed around with some gravel textures for the driveway. I definitely need to resize the tiles in that texture as some of the rocks are a bit too big...and maybe figure out a way to make the rocks a lot less colorful as well. But here we have Lacey milling around on the porch steps. I originally put her in this test run as a way to study the size of the gravel in proportion to the size of her feet, and found myself sort of taken by the image. The dandelion was thrown in to just get a little artsy-fartsy with it. It's no surprise that I'm obsessed with Lacey's feet, but I hope you all like this little test image too.
lacey g3 texture test 04a.png

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Amazinly!
But we missed by images ## 3_x and 4_x?
i rendered a bunch..had him pulling her hand and walking together as husband watch...some renders i toss..some that i keep, i photoshop and post up...i'll see what i can salavage. ive already moved onto mrs.cockburn :D. my attention span is horrible

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
i rendered a bunch..had him pulling her hand and walking together as husband watch...some renders i toss..some that i keep, i photoshop and post up...i'll see what i can salavage. ive already moved onto mrs.cockburn :D. my attention span is horrible
Ok. Mrs Cockburn is hot theme also.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Some assets have really been dropping in price lately over at the DAZ store, and I'm all too happy to swoop in and clear out some of those items that have sat on my wishlist for forever and a day...and here is the result of playing around with two of the aforementioned: another hair asset and a set of train tracks...
lacey g3 makeshift balance beam 01.png

Not sure if that hair is appropriate for Lacey...kinda' makes her look like an old woman desperate to look younger...but then, she does have a "never say die" kind of spirit and has zero qualms showing her body, so it might grow on me.

This was short and sweet, and I needed a break from throwing her home together, so this was fun. I hope you folks enjoy the image too. :cool:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
She didn't want to be there...she didn't think she'd fit in...she worried about "those high class snobs" giving her a side-eye for showing up barefoot...she thought her choice of outfit was probably too revealing...she made me swear that I wouldn't leave her alone...long story short, Lacey was more than a little reluctant to accompany me to the business dinner. But when she found out that she was allowed to smoke indoors, the food didn't suck for a change, and that nobody gave her any guff for her bare feet (one lady even expressed admiration), her attitude about the whole event did a 180.

Our time there wore on easily enough, but eventually I looked up and saw Lacey level a certain gaze at me from across the table...and before I could put much more thought into it her one of her always bare feet found a way into my lap...

This night was going to have a VERY happy ending...
lacey g3 brow test 00a.png
*notes
This was originally intended as a for-my-eyes-only test render for the asset for DAZ Studio...
but as I sat and looked at the image after it got done baking, the scenario around it wrote itself, so I had to give it some tweaks and post it.

Even though you can't actually SEE Lacey's feet in this image, hopefully the narration made up for it. But I promise that this lack-of-barefoot-content won't become a trend.