3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
nice lighting and the texture on the feet look great!
Thanks Brother! As you know I'm a total pushover for the veins-and-tendons detail in female feet. :p

One problem I just can't get around when it comes to Lacey's G3 iteration are her breasts...small as they are I simply can't get them any smaller. And this lighting only made them stand out more...bummer! :(

Oh well, thanks for the nice words. As this dream home setting comes more and more together I hope to get some more images rendered too.

Reactions: digitbrush

feetfab

Aug 30, 2020
It's been a long time since I've posted anything, and my reasons are the same as what you normally hear for a person's absence or a lack of productivity:
work
real life obligations
too many distractions
no motivation
etc etc etc
But lately I've been pecking away at some DAZ projects I've had in the back of my mind, and namely a home, or rather a "base of operations" for Lacey. I've always had this place out in the middle of nowhere envisioned where I wanted to see her (and on occasion a virtual me) reside. So I started work on mine and Lacey's DAZ dream home...and while I'm FAR from getting it finished, I've got enough slapped together for some test pics. Here is one that I rendered today...it's not much but I felt like posting something rather than nothing. I hope y'all like it... View attachment 2866487
The rendering is very good on this skinny model. I like it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks Brother! As you know I'm a total pushover for the veins-and-tendons detail in female feet. :p

One problem I just can't get around when it comes to Lacey's G3 iteration are her breasts...small as they are I simply can't get them any smaller. And this lighting only made them stand out more...bummer! :(

Oh well, thanks for the nice words. As this dream home setting comes more and more together I hope to get some more images rendered too.
you need morphs to get it flatter...i don't know what is available for G3 but for G8 , any of the aging morphs that are out there should work..on G9, the body starts as adrongenous so you can make it completely flat if you like , without utilizing any added morphs. It could be that the overall moprhs you are using for the primary body shape is from a model who is endowed. Try using a male body morph, a female body morph that is smaller in that area or the aging morphs i mentioned. Hope that helps!

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
you need morphs to get it flatter...i don't know what is available for G3 but for G8 , any of the aging morphs that are out there should work..on G9, the body starts as adrongenous so you can make it completely flat if you like , without utilizing any added morphs. It could be that the overall moprhs you are using for the primary body shape is from a model who is endowed. Try using a male body morph, a female body morph that is smaller in that area or the aging morphs i mentioned. Hope that helps!
I'll give it a go, and thank you for all of the helpful suggestions! (y)

I think the biggest issue I have with the G3 female body (thus far) are the lines/indentions under the breasts. I've tried painting over those indentions time and again, and for whatever reason I can't seem to get rid of them. I'm probably overlooking something really simple, but right now I'm still scratching my head wondering what it could be.

I could always resort to post-work on the renders to get rid of the lines/indentions if I have to I suppose, but I was hoping to solve the issue itself rather than always have to cover it up.

If you or anybody else has any advice or suggestions I am more than happy to listen. :cool: (and I apologize in advance for being so knuckleheaded about it all)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Well, both G9 & G8 have a version of , also versions of this one , which has smoothers for the under bust, to remove unwanted wrinkles & folds. It's not too difficult to upgrade to more recent models, & a look thru the 'Assets' thread here, once you know what your looking for, isn't difficult... I try not to have that sort of 'postwork' to do, in my renders(not that I've got the skills to not bol%**ks up a render, like that).....

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Well, both G9 & G8 have a version of , also versions of this one , which has smoothers for the under bust, to remove unwanted wrinkles & folds. It's not too difficult to upgrade to more recent models, & a look thru the 'Assets' thread here, once you know what your looking for, isn't difficult... I try not to have that sort of 'postwork' to do, in my renders(not that I've got the skills to not bol%**ks up a render, like that).....
Thanks so much for the pointers and the links! :D(y)

When I heard that Genesis 9 went back to being unisex, I thought about upgrading Lacey to G9 (it would've been so much easier to achieve her "boy chest" like on her G1 iteration). But then I started buying Genesis 3 assets so I could get in on the Dreams of Desire Fan Art thread, and wound up going with because I loved the tanned skin and the , and wound up putting the G9 idea on ice for a little while.

Though I may wind up revisiting that G9 idea if I can't figure out a work-around for those unwanted lines and indentions...and if I ever convince myself to stop running away from Iray. Thanks again for the links...added to my wishlist. :cool:

Reactions: DitaVonTease

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I'll give it a go, and thank you for all of the helpful suggestions! (y)

I think the biggest issue I have with the G3 female body (thus far) are the lines/indentions under the breasts. I've tried painting over those indentions time and again, and for whatever reason I can't seem to get rid of them. I'm probably overlooking something really simple, but right now I'm still scratching my head wondering what it could be.

I could always resort to post-work on the renders to get rid of the lines/indentions if I have to I suppose, but I was hoping to solve the issue itself rather than always have to cover it up.

If you or anybody else has any advice or suggestions I am more than happy to listen. :cool: (and I apologize in advance for being so knuckleheaded about it all)

you need to start with the aging morphs like Growing up, Youth, etc unless you find a base male or a female character morph that is flat as a board.. you start from there and once you have acheived the look you want for the chest, you can then apply all the other main character morphs you have used before and see how much of an addition it makes.. The problem is that most full character body morphs (Ophelia,etc) will have ample sized gazoombas. The lines you see come from all the intersecting morphs you have used for that area. I.e. a slider to flatten or reduce the breasts + ophelia morph+etc. Which is why im saying to first start from scratch with a flat morph from one of the Growing up, Flat characters, etc. then add all the other morphs etc to see where it is causing addition and issues. Breasts is one of those areas that causes the most issues i think.

or you could just model it yourself in Blender :LOL: no thank you!

if you shoot me over the face and body morph, i can see if i can convert it to g8..and then make her flat as a board. If the issue is g8 and your pc resources, i might not be able to help..not sure if i have g3 assets etc and going back and forth between the two.

hope this all helps.

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
you need to start with the aging morphs like Growing up, Youth, etc unless you find a base male or a female character morph that is flat as a board.. you start from there and once you have acheived the look you want for the chest, you can then apply all the other main character morphs you have used before and see how much of an addition it makes.. The problem is that most full character body morphs (Ophelia,etc) will have ample sized gazoombas. The lines you see come from all the intersecting morphs you have used for that area. I.e. a slider to flatten or reduce the breasts + ophelia morph+etc. Which is why im saying to first start from scratch with a flat morph from one of the Growing up, Flat characters, etc. then add all the other morphs etc to see where it is causing addition and issues. Breasts is one of those areas that causes the most issues i think.

or you could just model it yourself in Blender :LOL: no thank you!

if you shoot me over the face and body morph, i can see if i can convert it to g8..and then make her flat as a board. If the issue is g8 and your pc resources, i might not be able to help..not sure if i have g3 assets etc and going back and forth between the two.

hope this all helps.
Thank you in advance good sir! Check your messages please. :cool:(y)

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Hello to all Foot Fetish Fanatics. :)
subscribestaradultmattocean.jpg

I finaly managed to open my page and uploaded some fresh content. I hope you guys like it and you will enjoying the contents as I did to rendering them.

I am glad if you choose a tiers and subscribe to my subscribestar.adult channel and supporting me to generate more content for your viewing pleasure.

I plan to put more contents online but I have to select from earlier works because I want to give you the best quality what I can produce with my hardware.

The contents are not just about feet, there will be milf, teen, and kinky fetish scenes uploaded however I always focusing on womens feet on my scenes - barefoot mostly, painted tonails, wrinkles, arches, soles, veins everything what a Foot Fetish takes attention.

It's funny because most of the girls, women out there doesn't thinking about what power teir feet affected to a guy like me and you who reading my words and visiting this thread jut becaus we have foot fetishism.

off the records a personal story:

I remember as I was about 14-15 years old we spent a weekend with my parents and teir friends together in our weekend house. After the lunch I was alone in the house my parents and teir friends went to walk. I found the high heels of my moms friend who was a true MILF. I saw earlier as she wearing the high heels barefoot and it was fucking exciting to see her veined naked feet in the high heels. As she took it off I noticed she has beautiful toes and red painted tonails. I was the whole afternoon so fucking horny sinsce I saw her beautiful bare feets I couldn't hold me back and I took her high heels and took a deep breath from the shoes. I wanted to feel she in every way and I imagined to suck, lick, kiss her toes, feet and of course I wanted to taste her everywhere. I couldn't hold me back to long I shot a big cum load in to her high heels. It was so fucking hot. I wanted to fuck her... of course I couldn't but I guess that was the moment I realized I have something special relation to womens feet.

And what about you? Whats you story you realized you have special relation to womens feet?

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
And what about you? Whats you story you realized you have special relation to womens feet?
It's hard to pinpoint the very first moment of realization, but I know of a movie and a cartoon that really got my engine roaring for barefoot girls. This was 45 years ago...I was about five years old and didn't even know if I liked girls or not.

Made in 1974 and starring Susan Penhaligon, and it was based on the true story of Juliane Koepcke surviving a plane crash. Susan keeps one shoe on for the whole movie (sadly) but seeing her barefoot (sorta'), lost in the jungle, and ever so vulnerable really got some thoughts planted in my head.

Manta is a fish man that saves the life of the human girl Moray, and from there they go on all sorts of adventures. Moray NEVER wears shoes, even when she runs about on land, in the city, or wherever. I remember being so fascinated by Moray's constantly naked feet...and eventually I took notice of her long blonde hair, and her tanned skin, and her thin waist, and her long legs...man, they don't draw 'em like that anymore! LoL :ROFLMAO:

As time went on I'd eventually notice my next-door neighbor and how she always went barefoot everywhere, but I should probably save that story for another time.

Reactions: mattocean

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Hello to all Foot Fetish Fanatics. :)
View attachment 2873103

I finaly managed to open my page and uploaded some fresh content. I hope you guys like it and you will enjoying the contents as I did to rendering them.

I am glad if you choose a tiers and subscribe to my subscribestar.adult channel and supporting me to generate more content for your viewing pleasure.

I plan to put more contents online but I have to select from earlier works because I want to give you the best quality what I can produce with my hardware.

The contents are not just about feet, there will be milf, teen, and kinky fetish scenes uploaded however I always focusing on womens feet on my scenes - barefoot mostly, painted tonails, wrinkles, arches, soles, veins everything what a Foot Fetish takes attention.

It's funny because most of the girls, women out there doesn't thinking about what power teir feet affected to a guy like me and you who reading my words and visiting this thread jut becaus we have foot fetishism.

off the records a personal story:

I remember as I was about 14-15 years old we spent a weekend with my parents and teir friends together in our weekend house. After the lunch I was alone in the house my parents and teir friends went to walk. I found the high heels of my moms friend who was a true MILF. I saw earlier as she wearing the high heels barefoot and it was fucking exciting to see her veined naked feet in the high heels. As she took it off I noticed she has beautiful toes and red painted tonails. I was the whole afternoon so fucking horny sinsce I saw her beautiful bare feets I couldn't hold me back and I took her high heels and took a deep breath from the shoes. I wanted to feel she in every way and I imagined to suck, lick, kiss her toes, feet and of course I wanted to taste her everywhere. I couldn't hold me back to long I shot a big cum load in to her high heels. It was so fucking hot. I wanted to fuck her... of course I couldn't but I guess that was the moment I realized I have something special relation to womens feet.

i think i was 2-3 when i knew .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
lacey g3 hot asphault 00.png

It doesn't matter that Lacey has spent decades conditioning her always-bare-feet for anything that may come her way, asphalt in the midst of a heat wave will not go unnoticed.

So what does she do about it?

She gives it a passive smile, and playfully dances on the balls of her feet as she makes her way across the road.

What a woman...what feet!

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Her soles arches ... Just perfect. I love how this render turned out. Exciting how she enjoying her young lover. And her body curves how she bend her ass and the view of her shining soles :love:

The rest of this serie (58 pictures) on my page.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Her soles arches ... Just perfect. I love how this render turned out. Exciting how she enjoying her young lover. And her body curves how she bend her ass and the view of her shining soles :love:

the feet look amazing! nice work

• Love
Reactions: mattocean

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023

7860f9a22bec6a2897132cc6b693a2db.gif
Looks like Stable Diffusion to me cause her toes and fingers are kinda messed up.
u r right
yande.re 1083670 sample anastasia_(fate_grand_order) cameltoe fate_grand_order feet kahlua_(ar...jpg