3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
what do you guys think about Stella's new hair cut and breasts?

View attachment 2890476
I swear I'm not making this up, but earlier today at work I tried to imagine what Stella might look like with her hair down...and now she's got short hair? :oops:

Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of short hair on the ladies. Very few women can make it look good...in my totally biased opinion...but Stella is looking pretty darn hot with short hair! :p

Interesting new look for your lady there my friend! I'm already anxious to see more! Good job. :cool:(y)

Reactions: mattocean

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
I swear I'm not making this up, but earlier today at work I tried to imagine what Stella might look like with her hair down...and now she's got short hair? :oops:

Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of short hair on the ladies. Very few women can make it look good...in my totally biased opinion...but Stella is looking pretty darn hot with short hair! :p

Interesting new look for your lady there my friend! I'm already anxious to see more! Good job. :cool:(y)
Thank you! It's always great to see your opinion. It seems you are a big fan of her like me ;) She is a queen, she is looking great even bald. And you didn't noticed she has bigger tits too. Fortunatly pushing up her tits size cost me only a few minutes not like in real life a couple thousands of dollars
:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
And you didn't noticed she has bigger tits too. Fortunatly pushing up her tits size cost me only a few minutes not like in real life a couple thousands of dollars
You've seen my girl Lacey, so I've generally got a sort of "less is more" mentality when it comes to breasts. In my opinion, Stella's breasts look good bigger and they look good smaller...I just hope you don't change Stella's veiny, high-arched feet. :p :love:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hot off the RENDERPRESS, Not One, Not Two, but Three Pics in a short series...Don't worry I intend to put way more 'Foot Fetishing', as the story progresses...@Lou Gojira, here's the Genesis 9 version of Lacey, just to show what can be done, all the poses are converted Gen 8Female.

The storyline is 'Lacey' is a hard working, 'working girl', in a down at heel part of town, she has just as many girls seek her out, as she does men, I suspect she much prefers the girls.
One evening while loitering in her 'spot', she sees a girl dressed just like her, walking down the alley, it turns out the the girl, 'Mirii' is also a 'working girl', so they get into a turf argument...

These first three Renders are just the starting point.... Cat Fight sig (Copy).png Cat Fight 2 sig (Copy).png Cat Fight 3 sig (Copy).png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hot off the RENDERPRESS, Not One, Not Two, but Three Pics in a short series...Don't worry I intend to put way more 'Foot Fetishing', as the story progresses...@Lou Gojira, here's the Genesis 9 version of Lacey, just to show what can be done, all the poses are converted Gen 8Female.

The storyline is 'Lacey' is a hard working, 'working girl', in a down at heel part of town, she has just as many girls seek her out, as she does men, I suspect she much prefers the girls.
One evening while loitering in her 'spot', she sees a girl dressed just like her, walking down the alley, it turns out the the girl, 'Mirii' is also a 'working girl', so they get into a turf argument...

These first three Renders are just the starting point.... View attachment 2894088 View attachment 2894089 View attachment 2894091
VERY interesting!!! :love:(y)

It's been a long long LONG time since I've seen another person's take on Lacey, but this has definitely got me anxious to see more! Awesome work so far! :p

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018

These first three Renders are just the starting point.... View attachment 2894088 View attachment 2894089 View attachment 2894091
I am curious how the story continuing. Btw you forget something important about Lacy, she never wear shoes.:cool: Thanks for sharing (y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I am curious how the story continuing. Btw you forget something important about Lacy, she never wear shoes.:cool: Thanks for sharing (y)
You are right, Lacey avoids wearing shoes like the plague...but you can think of this as "another Lacey" in an alternate universe.;)

*edit: And just for fun, I mentioned another person's take on Lacey a little earlier...a friend of mine did this drawing of Lacey for me YEARS ago...
lac.jpg
(I thought she was cute anyway)

And here are some images I drew of Lacey myself WAY back when I used to draw with pen on paper (usually to kill time at work)...
bar.jpg sheena and skirt.jpg gypsy.jpg bratzdoll.jpg
(good thing I never went public with this stuff...the makers of those Bratz Dolls would've sued me) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
You are right, Lacey avoids wearing shoes like the plague...but you can think of this as "another Lacey" in an alternate universe.;)

*edit: And just for fun, I mentioned another person's take on Lacey a little earlier...a friend of mine did this drawing of Lacey for me YEARS ago...
View attachment 2895779

And here are some images I drew of Lacey myself WAY back when I used to draw with pen on paper (usually to kill time at work)...
View attachment 2895782 View attachment 2895783 View attachment 2895785 View attachment 2895793
(good thing I never went public with this stuff...the makers of those Bratz Dolls would've sued me) :ROFLMAO:
That's pretty good! you should pick up drawing more!

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
That's pretty good! you should pick up drawing more!
Thanks Bro...I couldn't tell you how many hours, days, weeks, months, and years I've spent of my life over an art board...all the late night jam sessions...hitting the drawing board as soon as I was awake in the mornings...but I think my biggest mistake at the end of it all was I simply burned myself out. I've heard stories of chefs who won't eat their own cooking because they're tired of their own dishes; my own art had that same effect on me.

But don't worry...whenever my girlfriend needs a little cartoon or some fancy lettering or something guess who she calls. ;)
So I'll never get away from traditional art completely. :cool:

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Ex

View attachment 2895779

View attachment 2895782 View attachment 2895783 View attachment 2895785 View attachment 2895793
You are very talented. It's a gift when you are good in something from nature and you are gifted. Thanks for sharing your drawings. You should really draw more.

• Red Heart

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Really good love the characters. And what was your job while you draw all of this?
Thank you sir. And to answer your question, I'm a Laboratory Animal Technician...but let me clarify, I used to have plenty of free time at work to doodle little cartoons. Now that the labs have upped the number of critters around there, and recently have added guinea pigs to the usual mix of mice and rats, my down-time/drawing-time has gone bye-bye. :LOL:

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I'd like to dedicate this image to our good Brother digitbrush. He very kindly, patiently, and helpfully showed me how to get Lacey's G3 "lady parts" where I wanted them to be. If not for him I'd be looking at all kinds of post work whenever Lacey removes her panties. Thank you again my Brother! And I promise I'm buying you that drink if we ever cross paths! ;)

So here she is, her whole body as naked, tanned, and sexy as her always-bare-feet... Lacey G3 desert shoot 2smooth.png