3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Yes, is the simple answer, , , plus many more at daz, lots of the models have their own foot morphs, as well as the 'default' morphs, is another nice set, so plenty of things to play with for the 'perfect foot of any age'...

Reactions: digitbrush

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
That foot looks perfect to me :love: Is there any good asset for gen9 foot morph or gen9 has factory such a great foot shape?
i can take a look at what i am using....the morphs matter but there are also some good mature aged woman textures out there now for genesis 9. Also the foot controls are quite different now than genesis 8. a few additional controls are there now. Like before, there are several paths to controlling the toes... in Scene tab on the genesis 9, there are bone controls under foot, toes, individual toes (2 bones), metatarsal (arching) bone.. Also, select the foot first on the model, then under Parameters tab, youll see Pose controls. many posing options there...2 for arching the feet

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
It's been a long time since I've posted anything, and my reasons are the same as what you normally hear for a person's absence or a lack of productivity:
work
real life obligations
too many distractions
no motivation
etc etc etc
But lately I've been pecking away at some DAZ projects I've had in the back of my mind, and namely a home, or rather a "base of operations" for Lacey. I've always had this place out in the middle of nowhere envisioned where I wanted to see her (and on occasion a virtual me) reside. So I started work on mine and Lacey's DAZ dream home...and while I'm FAR from getting it finished, I've got enough slapped together for some test pics. Here is one that I rendered today...it's not much but I felt like posting something rather than nothing. I hope y'all like it... lacey g3 front porch sittin 00.png

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
It's been a long time since I've posted anything, and my reasons are the same as what you normally hear for a person's absence or a lack of productivity:
work
real life obligations
too many distractions
no motivation
etc etc etc
But lately I've been pecking away at some DAZ projects I've had in the back of my mind, and namely a home, or rather a "base of operations" for Lacey. I've always had this place out in the middle of nowhere envisioned where I wanted to see her (and on occasion a virtual me) reside. So I started work on mine and Lacey's DAZ dream home...and while I'm FAR from getting it finished, I've got enough slapped together for some test pics. Here is one that I rendered today...it's not much but I felt like posting something rather than nothing. I hope y'all like it... View attachment 2866487
nice lighting and the texture on the feet look great!