3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
It's not very often that Lacey will accompany me on one of these out-of-town business ventures, but it had been a couple years, and we needed a "vacation" of sorts. If nothing else, she could work on her tan down by the hotel pool tomorrow while I would be busy rubbing elbows with the big-wigs and praying to God that this deal could go through...

I was too busy mentally crunching numbers our whole three-and-a-half-hour ride out here that I didn't pay much attention to how Lacey dressed for the trip. But strangely, once we walked into our room, it was like a blindfold was pulled off of my eyes, and I was finally able to visually soak in her scantily-clad, barefoot-everywhere glory...

"Looks like somebody woke up!" Lacey mused, gesturing at my...well...gesturing down there... View attachment 2556642

"Damn Baby..." I stammered, my mouth as dry as sand. What can I say? Lacey always has that effect on me; a 50 year old fart like me somehow having the vitality of an 18 year old all over again?

Maybe it was magic of some kind...I don't know...I probably shouldn't over-analyze it.

She didn't say anything...she just knew that look I apparently had all over my face, and off came what little bit of clothing she bothered to put on... View attachment 2556643

"There's a shade we could pull..." I mumbled, and pointed in that direction.

"Let 'em watch...(eff) 'em..." Lacey giggled and shrugged dismissively.

This chick was nuts...A LOT more brazen than I could ever be, but then, they do say opposites attract... View attachment 2556644

"I wanna...I wanna..." I tripped over my own tongue as I totally forgot how to unbuckle my own pants, my heart pounding like a jackhammer.

"You say you wanna suck my toes foot-boy?" Lacey purred as she locked eyes with me "Don't just stand there and blush about it...go ahead. You already know I love it..."
(since this image was posted already, here's the thumbnail)
View attachment 2556645

The world around me dissolved into nothingness as I took her naked foot in my hand...the luggage in the car...the meetings tomorrow...the possibility of eyes outside...it all meant less than nothing to me as her warm toes went into my mouth one by one. Trailing my tongue down her sole, and along her heel, I looked up to see Lacey's whole body very openly tingling. Touching her feet was equivalent to lighting a fuse to an entire box of fireworks. View attachment 2556646

This was already a trip worth remembering, and we had only checked-in the hotel a few minutes ago!

What a woman...what feet...and I had a feeling things would only get hotter and hotter from here.
She has great looking feet and veined arches. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Back in the 80's I saw this really cool horror movie called The Kindred...pretty awesome practical effects and everything...decent acting, not going to lie...but it was that impacted me for life! (it starts at the 37:25 mark in case the link doesn't work right)

I've been a fan of barefoot girls my whole life, but it was this movie and this scene that woke me up to the whole pedal-pumping thing. Well, ever since I got into DAZ, I've been wanting to recreate at least the look of that scene with little to no avail. I never could squeeze a camera in close enough or at the desired angle...it was a perpetual headache.

But then I saw this really cool tutorial the other day: ...and figured I'd give it a shot. I took the good ol' Car Ranger prop, cut about 2/3 of it off using this technique, and BAM I finally got the shot I wanted! Check it out...
lacey g3 pedalpumping.png

I was so excited that I had to share...I hope you guys don't mind. :D

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Back in the 80's I saw this really cool horror movie called The Kindred...pretty awesome practical effects and everything...decent acting, not going to lie...but it was that impacted me for life! (it starts at the 37:25 mark in case the link doesn't work right)

I've been a fan of barefoot girls my whole life, but it was this movie and this scene that woke me up to the whole pedal-pumping thing. Well, ever since I got into DAZ, I've been wanting to recreate at least the look of that scene with little to no avail. I never could squeeze a camera in close enough or at the desired angle...it was a perpetual headache.

But then I saw this really cool tutorial the other day: ...and figured I'd give it a shot. I took the good ol' Car Ranger prop, cut about 2/3 of it off using this technique, and BAM I finally got the shot I wanted! Check it out...
View attachment 2559304

Turned out great! And the movie scene is hot till the monster is coming out from the melon :D

I like this movie scene thanks Mr. Tarantino :)

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Turned out great! And the movie scene is hot till the monster is coming out from the melon :D

Thank you Brother. I know it's just an image of Lacey's foot on a gas pedal, but honestly, I personally feel like it's a major accomplishment for me. I couldn't tell you how many YEARS I have wanted to replicate that scene from that movie! That scene really affected me as a teenager.

...and I might even have to make a whole pic set around that. Hmmm...the possibilities...:unsure: (ideas ideas ideas)

Anyway, the scene you pointed out was pretty sweet too! I remember going to the movies to see Jackie Brown back in the day...being bored by the movie itself, but really appreciating those yummy scenes of barefoot Bridget Fonda! :love:

I think it would be awesome to see Stella in a similar scene! Imagine Stella having her bare feet up on a surface, crossed at the ankles, and flirting with some guy by caressing the edge of his drinking glass with her pinky toe...Brother, that would be hot enough to melt our eyeballs! Please please please consider making that scene one day! :cool:(y)

Reactions: mattocean

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023

View attachment 2559304

beautiful...

tarantino always do tthat :D
sample_daee30b47a874fa7ef3a5bcd0fb65fbe.jpg

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
yeah Tarantino has a foot fetish like we have... that scene from Dusk till dawn is hot. Lucky Tarantino had the possibility to suck Salma Hayek feet and made him drink from her cute sweet feet. :love:(y):p

View attachment 2560568
i was recreating this whole scene in daz and gave up halfway through the story! a few renders of it on my slushe. i had trejo and salma all set up as well as the titty twister bar :cry: . maybe ill revisit it

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019

View attachment 2559304

Lou! nice shot!

the geometry editor is a life saver or we'd have to go into a different modeling program. usually ill hide the polygons, because it is not permanent. When i know for sure i never want them back, ill actually delete them because if you save a scene with hidden polygons, they'll reappear next time you open your save scene. This can be a nightmare if you've spent an hour creating the perfect kitbash scene.

Another quick method is to go into the surfaces tab of your object and hide the surface you need by lowering the Opacity parameter to 0%.

also, for an artsy fisheye type of shot where its zoomed in, set up your camera and go into the paramater settings and under the camera tab, set the focal lenght from default 60% down to 40 or lower... youll squeeze into very tight spots.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
also, for an artsy fisheye type of shot where its zoomed in, set up your camera and go into the paramater settings and under the camera tab, set the focal lenght from default 60% down to 40 or lower... youll squeeze into very tight spots.
Thank you! Awesome advice and good to know. :cool:(y)

If I ever start fiddling with Iray, I will apologize in advance for all of the questions I'm going to have about that! ;):ROFLMAO:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you! Awesome advice and good to know. :cool:(y)

If I ever start fiddling with Iray, I will apologize in advance for all of the questions I'm going to have about that! ;):ROFLMAO:
ohh sorry i thought you were rendering in iray not 3delight! sometimes i cant tell between the two depending on the style!

all 3 techniques should work in both iray and 3delight btw.

here is a quick reference on the camera and adjusting the focal length. you can see how you can squeeze into spots or make it like a fisheye effect...

1st is 60% focal length (default camera setting). This is the default setting when you are in perspective view without a camera or when you first set up the camera. They say 80% is good for portraits or if you want to see the models face in its most realistic proportions.

2nd is 35% Focal length without Depth of Field. you can squeeze into tight spots or make some cool up close effects

3rd is 35% Focal Length with Depth of Field applied for blur and realism.

sorry for the hairy plucked chicken legs :LOL: but notice how you can squeeze between the legs at 35% but at 60% default youll get blocked by the car seat

camera Settings.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
ohh sorry i thought you were rendering in iray not 3delight! sometimes i cant tell between the two depending on the style!

all 3 techniques should work in both iray and 3delight btw.

here is a quick reference on the camera and adjusting the focal length. you can see how you can squeeze into spots or make it like a fisheye effect...

1st is 60% focal length (default camera setting). This is the default setting when you are in perspective view without a camera or when you first set up the camera. They say 80% is good for portraits or if you want to see the models face in its most realistic proportions.

2nd is 35% Focal length without Depth of Field. you can squeeze into tight spots or make some cool up close effects

3rd is 35% Focal Length with Depth of Field applied for blur and realism.

sorry for the hairy plucked chicken legs :LOL: but notice how you can squeeze between the legs at 35% but at 60% default youll get blocked by the car seat

View attachment 2561521
Thanks for the nice words and the SUPER helpful pointers my friend! Very much appreciated! :cool:(y)

Problem is for whatever reason the image you attached isn't loading up...:unsure:

I'll have to check back tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to see the image...but again, thank you for the advice! As much as I like to piddle around with DAZ, there is SO MUCH I still need to learn about it all.

Reactions: digitbrush

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
i was recreating this whole scene in daz and gave up halfway through the story! a few renders of it on my slushe. i had trejo and salma all set up as well as the titty twister bar :cry: . maybe ill revisit it
Brother, I would LOVE to see you revisit this scene! :cool:(y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I took your advice digitbrush...fiddling with that slider on the camera yielded some cool results! Thank you sir! :cool:

Here is the image where I tried it out...I'll need to render it again, minus the windows in the vehicle, combine the two images later on blah blah technical stuff...but I was able to give a bit more depth/distance between Lacey's face and her hand on the steering wheel. Nice! (trust me, she's barefoot in this pic, so it still counts :LOL:) lacey g3 barefoot driving 00.png

Can you believe it took about 12 hours to render this?! Sheesh! :oops:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I took your advice digitbrush...fiddling with that slider on the camera yielded some cool results! Thank you sir! :cool:

Here is the image where I tried it out...I'll need to render it again, minus the windows in the vehicle, combine the two images later on blah blah technical stuff...but I was able to give a bit more depth/distance between Lacey's face and her hand on the steering wheel. Nice! (trust me, she's barefoot in this pic, so it still counts :LOL:) View attachment 2563788

Can you believe it took about 12 hours to render this?! Sheesh! :oops:
you got it! nice shot! depth of field too!

• Red Heart