3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I can't speak for Lacey or Rayne, but I know I was happy that "The Burner" Mrs. Turner was able to make it to the late-night hot tub I had with the ladies. I was halfway joking when I invited Mrs. Turner...I didn't think she'd show up...so I was more than a little dumbfounded when she did.

"Room for one more..." I remember stammering.

Lacey's usually not the jealous type, but looking back on that evening, I think that little kitten was about to pop her claws out! a guy can dream 03.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
You can even see the print on the bottoms of her toes...nice! :p

Just curious...is Lily a Genesis 3, Genesis 8, or a Genesis 9 model?

I'm putting some money into Genesis 3 for the time being because of Mrs. Turner, but one of these days I want to move Lacey (and possibly Rayne) out of a Genesis 1 model and into something more current. Still trying to decide which direction would be the best to go.

Reactions: mattocean

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
You can even see the print on the bottoms of her toes...nice! :p

Just curious...is Lily a Genesis 3, Genesis 8, or a Genesis 9 model?

I'm putting some money into Genesis 3 for the time being because of Mrs. Turner, but one of these days I want to move Lacey (and possibly Rayne) out of a Genesis 1 model and into something more current. Still trying to decide which direction would be the best to go.
She is a Genesis 8 model and I used Necdaz Micro Detail map.

Necdaz has some great feet related add-ons, some are from them free to use. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Those soles needs some attention...

View attachment 2475250

and those toes too :)

View attachment 2475252
Excellent work as always Brother! :p

Seeing your fabulous art has inspired me to post this work-in-progress of Lacey in her new G3 body...I have got some major, major, MAJOR tweaks and adjustments to do still, but so far I'm pretty happy with how it's going.

One serious drawback to G3 I just learned about today is a lack of ribcage morphs...they're practically nonexistent for G3! They had some rather nice ribcages options for G1, but they dropped the ball on G3! Go figure...but oh well, crying and complaining aside, I'm really very happy with Lacey's hands and especially her feet in this image... lacey g3 testrun2.png

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Excellent work as always Brother! :p

Seeing your fabulous art has inspired me to post this work-in-progress of Lacey in her new G3 body...I have got some major, major, MAJOR tweaks and adjustments to do still, but so far I'm pretty happy with how it's going.

One serious drawback to G3 I just learned about today is a lack of ribcage morphs...they're practically nonexistent for G3! They had some rather nice ribcages options for G1, but they dropped the ball on G3! Go figure...but oh well, crying and complaining aside, I'm really very happy with Lacey's hands and especially her feet in this image... View attachment 2475782
Thanks Mate.

Lacey is looking great in G3 body. Her toes are perfect and I like her vasculary feet. It was sure a lot of work to convert she to G3. I like her outfit too. Jeans and barefoot just perfect. How about painted nails? Thanks for sharing

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Your welcome Buddy.

I am not a fan of foot sniffing either but I am sure Her feet smells like flower and her pussy taste like honey :) such a beauty like her couldn't have stinky feet even after a hard day barefoot in sneakers. :) Her feet gets more attention later by her young slave and she can use those cute toes very well on his dick.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Your welcome Buddy.

I am not a fan of foot sniffing either but I am sure Her feet smells like flower and her pussy taste like honey :) such a beauty like her couldn't have stinky feet even after a hard day barefoot in sneakers. :) Her feet gets more attention later by her young slave and she can use those cute toes very well on his dick.
I completely agree Bro. (y)

But that's the cool thing about us foot-guys; even though we can all agree that female feet are visually pretty and sexually desirable, it's our individual tastes are that tend to span the spectrum. You and I don't like sniffing...but if somebody else does, then more power to them. :cool:

Now...I think I'll go think about that part of Stella that tastes like honey. :love: :p

Reactions: mattocean