3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Here's something a little bit off the beaten path...

Her name is Esperanta and she is NOT an OC of mine, but rather she's a character by .

When I saw her I was blown away by her and her always-barefoot misadventures, and just had to do some fan-art of her.

I hope you guys like this stuff...I sure enjoyed putting it all together...however, if the particular subject-matter isn't welcome in this thread, I understand that and I won't be offended if these pieces need to go bye-bye.

Esperanta - Bowled Over

esperanta bowled over panel 1 complete.png esperanta bowled over panel 2 complete.png esperanta bowled over panel 3 complete.png

Here is the very first image I did of Esperanta, and it's called:
Esperanta - Thumbtacks for the Sole
esperanta thumbtacks.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Here are a few more images of the always-barefoot Esperanta that I finished up last night...I hope you guys like what you see...and in case you missed the post from earlier, Esperanta is created and owned by . You can see even more of her sweet little barefoot, voluntarily-vulnerable self and .

Esperanta - Pest Control esperanta pest control 1.png esperanta pest control 2.png esperanta pest control 3.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
"You say you wanna suck my toes foot-boy?" Lacey purred as she locked eyes with me "Don't just stand there and blush about it...go ahead. You already know I love it..."

Note to self: Take off her toe-rings first...getting one of those things lodged in your throat is probably pretty damn painful. lacey g3 chair.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
It's not very often that Lacey will accompany me on one of these out-of-town business ventures, but it had been a couple years, and we needed a "vacation" of sorts. If nothing else, she could work on her tan down by the hotel pool tomorrow while I would be busy rubbing elbows with the big-wigs and praying to God that this deal could go through...

I was too busy mentally crunching numbers our whole three-and-a-half-hour ride out here that I didn't pay much attention to how Lacey dressed for the trip. But strangely, once we walked into our room, it was like a blindfold was pulled off of my eyes, and I was finally able to visually soak in her scantily-clad, barefoot-everywhere glory...

"Looks like somebody woke up!" Lacey mused, gesturing at my...well...gesturing down there... lacey g3 hotel chair 00.png

"Damn Baby..." I stammered, my mouth as dry as sand. What can I say? Lacey always has that effect on me; a 50 year old fart like me somehow having the vitality of an 18 year old all over again?

Maybe it was magic of some kind...I don't know...I probably shouldn't over-analyze it.

She didn't say anything...she just knew that look I apparently had all over my face, and off came what little bit of clothing she bothered to put on... lacey g3 hotel chair 01.png

"There's a shade we could pull..." I mumbled, and pointed in that direction.

"Let 'em watch...(eff) 'em..." Lacey giggled and shrugged dismissively.

This chick was nuts...A LOT more brazen than I could ever be, but then, they do say opposites attract... lacey g3 hotel chair 02.png

"I wanna...I wanna..." I tripped over my own tongue as I totally forgot how to unbuckle my own pants, my heart pounding like a jackhammer.

"You say you wanna suck my toes foot-boy?" Lacey purred as she locked eyes with me "Don't just stand there and blush about it...go ahead. You already know I love it..."
(since this image was posted already, here's the thumbnail)
lacey g3 hotel chair 03.png

The world around me dissolved into nothingness as I took her naked foot in my hand...the luggage in the car...the meetings tomorrow...the possibility of eyes outside...it all meant less than nothing to me as her warm toes went into my mouth one by one. Trailing my tongue down her sole, and along her heel, I looked up to see Lacey's whole body very openly tingling. Touching her feet was equivalent to lighting a fuse to an entire box of fireworks. lacey g3 hotel chair 04.png

This was already a trip worth remembering, and we had only checked-in the hotel a few minutes ago!

What a woman...what feet...and I had a feeling things would only get hotter and hotter from here.