3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
your welcome, I am glad you like it. ;)
I love it! :)

I've been longing to do an image or three of Lacey on a bicycle, peddling her barefoot way around the neighborhood and downtown, but finding a decent bicycle asset optimized for 3Delight (that is also reasonably priced) has been quite the setback. :cry:

Oh well, complaining aside, here is probably as far as I'll get with that homage to Die Hard idea I mentioned earlier...again, lack of assets...but I was pretty happy with how this turned out. I hope y'all like it too...
lacey dying is hard behind the scenes topless.png

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Crystal has been spending more and more time around my house, and let me tell you, when that little firecracker wants attention, she knows how to get it!
(and in case anybody missed the post from earlier, don't worry about her youthful appearance, she's 19) crystal always pretty 04.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I hope established characters from AVNs are welcome to appear in this thread too...

I never even played an AVN until Dreams of Desire, and more to the point it was seeing Mrs. Turner in the trailer that made me want to check it out. So on that note, she will always hold a special place in my heart, and I have slowly been acquiring the assets to build her out of a Genesis 3 figure.

Here is my first semi-serious attempt at Mrs. Turner going barefoot in public. mrs turner soles test dirty.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Lovely toes. Perfect shape.
Thank you sir! I just used this product: and cranked the settings all the way up to 100%. The only problem with that product is that it will curl, or rather hammer the smaller toes into the floor by default, so you have to go back and uncurl each toe individually.

Since Mrs. Turner is going barefoot in public, I also used the Grime-inizer for the tops of her feet, and the Dirty Feet for Genesis 3 Female for the soles of her feet...and I would've been happy to link to those products, but it appears like the DAZ Store is no longer carrying them! :rolleyes:

*edit: I almost forgot...I also used this: for the veiny detail in the tops of her feet...I think I had the settings on something like 70% for that.

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Since we're talking about gratuitous close-ups at the moment, here are a couple images I did a few years ago of Lacey's feet. The fantasy was she was away from home and "sexting" me since I couldn't be there with her. Working with Genesis 1, and a long time before I'd ever acquire the Mesh Grabber ( ), I went nuts on this using Photoshop. The top image is the "actual" sext, and the bottom image is an alternative version...
foot selfie beach sexting.jpg
foot selfie white.jpg

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Here's another image I was fiddling with years ago in Photoshop; I used Photoshop to add a lot of little obsessive details to Lacey's feet, but also to add some wrinkles to her clothing as well. Now-a-days, if I want to add little details and such, I'm more inclined to fool with the Mesh Grabber instead...the issue being, if I ever take something into Photoshop, I have a problem knowing when to say enough is enough, and I'll tinker with something forever. :rolleyes: naptime.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Once Lacey and Rayne caught sight of the sushi truck parked at the end of the block, it was on like Donkey Kong.

"Try to keep up grandma!" Rayne cackled over her shoulder as her longer legs were bounding her forward and giving her an easy lead.

Lacey laughed about it...at the time...(I just heard about it later in private).

I have to admit though, the sounds of their bare soles slapping the ground as neither of the girls bothered to look down as they dashed ahead was pretty dang hot... race you 01.png

Reactions: digitbrush