3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Wanted to make a sort of "cover" or rather a starter image to the pic set/mini-story I posted (right up above in case you missed it).

lacey delicate among debris 00.png

And I don't know if anybody noticed, but I pulled a George Lucas with that last image in the set (number 23) and re-did it since I didn't like the lighting, and Lacey's original expression looked a little too cartoony.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Since Lacey got a lot of attention the last few days, I figured Rayne could use a moment or two as well. Rayne is a very sweet and loving girl...just a little prone to being unsure about things and down on herself sometimes. Unlike Lacey, Rayne is not quite ready to embrace a totally barefoot way of life, but thankfully she doesn't actively hate her own feet anymore. Here are a few random shots of beautiful Rayne...

Just don't tell her I posted that last pic. She picked up a splinter that day and swore she'd never go barefoot again. Thankfully that kinda' talk went away after about a week...

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Images or fantasy scenarios where Lacey is on the aggressive side of things are very few and very far between. In my mind she is much more suited to being a barefoot damsel-in-distress. However, every-so-often it can be fun to bang out an image where she's fighting back, or at least appears to be ready to fight or defend herself. I wanted to put a few sci-fi assets to use a while back and this is what I came up with...
lacey forced to fight.png

As a teenager in the 80's, when I first saw the movie Die Hard, I found myself wishing that the protagonist was a woman and not Bruce Willis...a sizzling hot female lead that ran around barefoot through the whole movie, and wound up bare-chested by the end of it...

And as much as I dislike these all-female remakes of popular films, I honestly wouldn't complain if they gave Die Hard that kind of all-girl/girl-power makeover treatment...as long as they get an actress that's actually, you know, pretty and can act.

I've never been able to let that idea go...so here's my "waifu" Lacey in such a scenario...I might wind up doing a few more pics with this theme. Haven't decided yet...
lacey dying is hard alt2.png

I hope you guys don't mind me posting so much...and I also hope you're liking what you're seeing.

Enjoy! :cool:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Still undecided if I'll pursue that Die Hard style of pic set or not...but while I'm being indecisive, here is a sort of "group shot" of me with the ladies hanging outside the office. So far you've seen Lacey and Rayne; the third girl is Crystal, and don't go looking for a whole lot of her because she's a just neighbor girl that only pops in sporadically.

But don't worry about her youthful look, she's a grown 19 year old lady, and trying to figure out if she wants to go to college or not. Lacey and Rayne have taken to her like a fish to water, and, well, I've kinda' grown fond of her too... a guy can dream 01 rs.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
imagine you are a tiny guy and you have the possibility to love Stella's feet from very very close :D I know it's weird but for something I like the idea...

View attachment 2345751
While I'm not a fan of "Giant Women", you don't lose any points for trying something different! :)

And, since we get a really nice close-up of Stella's feet, I'm not going to complain about that. :love:

Excellent work as always my friend. :cool:(y)

Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
not so boring.... for us :)

View attachment 2346308
Stella's got a body and feet that won't quit...but her face and expression is what did it for me. :love:

I'm curious...I don't know what model you're using for Stella, but how hard would it be to slightly bulge the veins and tendons in her neck for an expression like this? It might sound a bit weird, but I think that neck veins on a lady can be pretty hot. :)

Awesome work as always my friend! I'm always happy to see the further adventures of Stella! :cool:(y)

Reactions: mattocean

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Stella's got a body and feet that won't quit...but her face and expression is what did it for me. :love:

I'm curious...I don't know what model you're using for Stella, but how hard would it be to slightly bulge the veins and tendons in her neck for an expression like this? It might sound a bit weird, but I think that neck veins on a lady can be pretty hot. :)

Awesome work as always my friend! I'm always happy to see the further adventures of Stella! :cool:(y)
Vascularity HD pack should easily do the trick!

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Vascularity HD pack should easily do the trick!
You're right Brother...and it's been so long since I picked up Vascularity HD for Genesis myself it sorta' slipped my mind! :D

But yes, I'm already a huge fan of veiny detail in female feet, so I guess it's only a natural progression to see that same kind of attraction-to-veins apply to a lady's hands, her forearms, and her neck as well.