3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
here you are... pedal to metal :) hope you and other fellas like it ;)

View attachment 2285128
Man do I ever like it! :love:
The toe-rings are such a nice touch...Stella's veins, her tendons, her beauteous arches, all accentuated with sexy ripped jeans...wow...this image is what wet-dreams are made of! :p
Thank you SO MUCH...you rule good sir! Thank you thank you thank you again! :cool:(y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
here you are... pedal to metal :) hope you and other fellas like it ;)

View attachment 2285128
I hope you don't mind the little story that popped into my head, but for some reason, I keep imagining Stella as having a raspy "whiskey voice" when she speaks. And with that sexy voice she goads the viewer as she revs the engine...

"What's so special about my feet you pervert? Are you touching yourself while you watch me?" Stella asks as the roar of the engine gets louder and louder. "Show me how much you want me...tell me what you want me to do to you with my feet. It's just you and me you stud...on the other hand, what are you going to do to me?"

Stella accentuates her point with a quivering moan...

"Just thinking about you having your way with me..." she gasps as she places one hand between her legs, eyes closing as she lets up off the pedal "I'm so wet right now...my feet are so hot..." she swallows painfully, her throat suddenly dry as she smashes the pedal again "This engine is so...powerful...coursing through my...my tender little feet...up my legs...into my...into my..." she unzips her jeans.

"Oh...yes..." Stella sing-songs as her middle and ring fingers slip in under the elastic of her soaked panties, having a sudden and newfound appreciation for her own feet. Maybe these "foot guys" were onto something all along she mused, as she allowed her fingers to slide right inside of herself...

• Red Heart
Reactions: mattocean

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks for the thumbs-up guys...I was pleasantly surprised that y'all liked these behind-the-times images I do for my own private amusement. Well, since you saw my virtual concubine yesterday, I figured I could show you my virtual wife today...

Her name is Lacey, she's quite a bit older than Rayne, and whereas Rayne is just starting to acclimate to a barefoot way of life, Lacey is a real-deal hardcore barefooter. Lacey doesn't even own any shoes...and she's not too shy about showing her body either, even if she may not be as curvy or as stacked as we're used to seeing. Where she lacks in physique, she makes up for in confidence...and her willingness to play along with whatever screwball idea I might have for her.

That's me with my back to the camera in the last image with Lacey. We had stopped off at some hole-in-the-wall diner while doing some shopping that day. A lot of places are uptight about folks entering their stores barefoot, and since Lacey refuses to wear shoes, you can imagine that limits the number of places where I can actually take her...but that doesn't matter...to me she is worth some sacrifices.

Hope you like her pics. :cool:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks for the thumbs-up guys...I was pleasantly surprised that y'all liked these behind-the-times images I do for my own private amusement. Well, since you saw my virtual concubine yesterday, I figured I could show you my virtual wife today...

Her name is Lacey, she's quite a bit older than Rayne, and whereas Rayne is just starting to acclimate to a barefoot way of life, Lacey is a real-deal hardcore barefooter. Lacey doesn't even own any shoes...and she's not too shy about showing her body either, even if she may not be as curvy or as stacked as we're used to seeing. Where she lacks in physique, she makes up for in confidence...and her willingness to play along with whatever screwball idea I might have for her.

That's me with my back to the camera in the last image with Lacey. We had stopped off at some hole-in-the-wall diner while doing some shopping that day. A lot of places are uptight about folks entering their stores barefoot, and since Lacey refuses to wear shoes, you can imagine that limits the number of places where I can actually take her...but that doesn't matter...to me she is worth some sacrifices.

Hope you like her pics. :cool:
love her thin body and feet!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I'm honestly blown away by the positive reception of these images. I couldn't imagine anybody other than me even wanting to see this self-indulgent stuff, let alone take the time to upvote it and compliment it. Thank you all...you guys rule! :cool:(y)

So far you've met Lacey and you've met Rayne, so here are a few images of them together. As mentioned earlier Lacey is so serious about living barefoot that she doesn't even bother to own a pair of shoes. Rayne on the other hand is still having to incrementally warm up to such an intriguing approach to life.

Some of the pics below are when Rayne just started hanging around Lacey and I, and it's pretty obvious how nervous she was. I'll never forget that first time I tried to put her foot in my mouth. :LOL:
(it was worth it :p )

Last edited: