Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
doesn't work. you can change the relationship points, true. but it wont stay that way. when you load the same save with the changed rel point, let's say from 10-110, it just goes back to 10.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
how high do you need the relationship stat on Melinda?
i have it at 100,000 (10,000 for the other 2)but i still can do some actions.
View attachment 476561 View attachment 476561 View attachment 476562 View attachment 476563
There's some hidden stats that you get by saying certain things in conversations, such as talking with your Aunt about your uncle when you're around the breakfast table. I haven't played this game in months myself, only to update the cheat mod, so I really can't help any more. I suggest using a walkthrough together with the cheat mod.

The same problem exists from 4 to 5 versions back with the game going to the main menu when MC takes his jeans off. The dev still hasn't fixed the code with the same thing happening. When you pick apples with aunt and she asks to take jeans off, the option is highlighted in green. The same thing keeps happening update after update. Too much grinding in the game to get relationships up to get anywhere with the female characters.
I understand your frustration, but this is the wrong thread to discuss the game itself.

doesn't work. you can change the relationship points, true. but it wont stay that way. when you load the same save with the changed rel point, let's say from 10-110, it just goes back to 10.
Saving works fine.

Notice that I go to another room before saving. You need to progress the game before saving for the changes to stick.

• Wow
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Saving works fine.

Notice that I go to another room before saving. You need to progress the game before saving for the changes to stick.
Oh my tits, i didnt know that. Thank you! and for the effort of making a short recording of it as well! I appreciate it

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Hey,

Ive Unlocked the images in the gallerie but now i want to lock them again.
Is there a way? tried delete the save games, delete the game folder, delete resgistry entries but nothing seems to work..
every time i extrat the game and open it, the gallerie is completly unlocked

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'll keep the mod updated together with the main game, but as I don't play the game any more, I won't make it compatible with standalone versions. The cheats might still work, but the name-change feature will not

Oct 28, 2018

Overview:
Why use console commands when you can use a menu?
This cheat menu won't automatically fix this grindy game, but it will definitely make it more enjoyable!

Updated: 2019-12-01
Game/Creator: Foot Of The Mountains /
Modder: ⲤⳐḒꝜ
Mod Version: v0.2.9
Game Version: v9.9
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to install this mod on Android:

Change-Log:

Note: The mod might not work with the standalone Holiday episode (V10)
I have no plans of making it work with any standalone episodes of FOTM.
DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 292426 View attachment 292415 View attachment 292416 View attachment 292417 View attachment 292418

Thank you @Ikarius for inspiring me, and letting me borrow parts of his cheat mod script, unknowingly ^^
The link is death

delta67

May 11, 2018
Strange just downloaded here ..

Working perfectly!!

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Download link for the current version still works. Nopy had a some issues last week, but it only lasted for a few hours. I'll look in to updating the cheat mod later today. Old versions of the mod should still work on new updates, it's mostly just the name change feature that breaks with new content.

guts28

Formerly 'ARM_22'
Feb 29, 2020
anybody know where the saves folder is on the mac version of the game? Can't seem to find it...
I've tried right clicking > show package contents > and then don't know where to go from there...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote