• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "tushii, publicación: 1889015, miembro: 1392478"]
cómo encontrar un agujero en la habitación de Rohanda
[/CITAR]

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It works, but the name change feature needs to be updated to support the latest version. MC will be called Daniel in the new content. Rest should work fine. I don't have time to update the mod today

aslan4789

Sep 30, 2019
It is not neccesary, I think. It doesn't work .. Because there's scene-based progress in the game. Some special scenes need to be repeated many times before they can be opened. Points don't make any sense. It's really a very annoying game. Very difficult and challenging.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I am having some issues with scenes not appearing. One at the dinner table Melinda says that Cynthia would be staying and they add a bed to the first floor. She never appears.

Another scene is when I talk start to massage Melinda at night and ask her to get on all 4 basically Uncle William appears and Daniel would say I should ask Ann if she can keep him busy. I have try to talk to her but there seems to be no dialog choices.

Does maxing out a character points affect scenes? Because I feel like I am been a constant loop.

Another question. I downloaded the V9 beta. Is there another version that would have more scenes. I am not yet a Patreon follower yet but would starting the new month.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Due to a very busy work schedule, I probably won't update this mod until v9 (non-beta)

Please ask game-related questions in the game-thread. I stopped playing this game in v5, and I have no plans of actually playing it again until it's completed. You have a better chance getting help by asking here. I only update this mod to keep the name-change feature updated.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded and installed the cheat but I do not see any option to actually access the cheats ?.
If you've installed it correctly, you will see "CHEAT" in the top left (see screenshot #1 in OP)

Reactions: Xilionlol

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, ive been trying for well over an hour to get the cheat mod to work. I use a macbook and have tried to use the cheatmod with the game. Can anybody give me really basic intrsuctions or screenshots please?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Mod updated to to v0.2.9. All new dialogue has been added to the name change feature, and gallery unlocker will unlock the new galleries.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Mod updated to to v0.2.9. All new dialogue has been added to the name change feature, and gallery unlocker will unlock the new galleries.
Does it work? It doesnt unlock the entire gallery and I still have to grind stuff. I put it in my game folder.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Can we get something other than NOPY? I always get

Error 403: Download session is invalid

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hi, ive been trying for well over an hour to get the cheat mod to work. I use a macbook and have tried to use the cheatmod with the game. Can anybody give me really basic intrsuctions or screenshots please?
I really can't give support on a OS I've never used. Try to find the game folder of Foot of the Mountains, then manually drag and drop the CHEATMOD folder from the .zip to the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it work? It doesnt unlock the entire gallery and I still have to grind stuff. I put it in my game folder.
Be sure to close the cheat menu after clicking "unlock gallery" and don't scroll to roll back. To make sure it saves, go to a separate room in the house before checking the galleries in the main menu. I have tested the function, and all images unlocked for me.

When it comes to grinding, this mod only helps with it. I intentionally left out some variables from the cheat mod, even though they could help with the grinding. Changing these would make it easy to softlock the save, as parts of the game requires you to see certain scenes to unlock the next part of the game. I have explained this in more detail in earlier posts. Changing what I include in this mod shouldn't screw up your save, and it will help with the grind if you use it correctly.

Can we get something other than NOPY? I always get

Error 403: Download session is invalid

Reactions: NIKI87

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
how high do you need the relationship stat on Melinda?
i have it at 100,000 (10,000 for the other 2)but i still can do some actions.
Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 12.33.12.png Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 12.33.12.png Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 12.46.59.png Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 12.35.02.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1219921

The same problem exists from 4 to 5 versions back with the game going to the main menu when MC takes his jeans off. The dev still hasn't fixed the code with the same thing happening. When you pick apples with aunt and she asks to take jeans off, the option is highlighted in green. The same thing keeps happening update after update. Too much grinding in the game to get relationships up to get anywhere with the female characters.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote