Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Jesus. So when I saw that the "cheat mod" mentioned something about the game being "grindy" I thought, eh, how bad could it be. Well let me tell you, people. After 4+ total hrs of not even reading the dialog and skimming as quickly as I can through the story, I still haven't gained enough points to get any action more than handjobs.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated mod to v0.2.7. Android port is coming tomorrow if I have time. Be aware that I'll be using playb0y44's compressed version for the build, so image quality will be whatever he uses. My computer is in a bad state, and will crash if I compress myself. If you want better image quality, you should transfer the save from the unofficial to the official port when you're done cheating.

v0.2.7 Changelog:
-Name change feature now supports all dialogue up to v7.
-Added Cynthia relationship points
-Added a button to unlock all images in the galleries in the main menu.

Boogie2323

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have a good walkthrough? One on main game page is super grindy looking for one to use if you have the mod

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
Updated mod to v0.2.7. Android port is coming tomorrow if I have time. Be aware that I'll be using playb0y44's compressed version for the build, so image quality will be whatever he uses. My computer is in a bad state, and will crash if I compress myself. If you want better image quality, you should transfer the save from the unofficial to the official port when you're done cheating.

v0.2.7 Changelog:
-Name change feature now supports all dialogue up to v7.
-Added Cynthia relationship points
-Added a button to unlock all images in the galleries in the main menu.

Bro, are you ok?

It has been a few days past friday and no update has been uploaded.. So or you dont have any time of your pc have exploded of there is something wrong with your health..

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Bro, are you ok?

It has been a few days past friday and no update has been uploaded.. So or you dont have any time of your pc have exploded of there is something wrong with your health..
Got a really busy work schedule (12h+ work days) and I don't have access to my computer for most of the day. Unfortunately for you guys I don't play this game any more, and I never play games on my phone either, so porting is very far down at the bottom of my to-do list. Someone else should take over porting the game with cheat mod, but since nobody wants to, you'll just have to wait for my slow ass to get it done. Maybe I'll have the energy to do it before bed today or tomorrow

Reactions: arthur layer

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
Got a really busy work schedule (12h+ work days) and I don't have access to my computer for most of the day. Unfortunately for you guys I don't play this game any more, and I never play games on my phone either, so porting is very far down at the bottom of my to-do list. Someone else should take over porting the game with cheat mod, but since nobody wants to, you'll just have to wait for my slow ass to get it done. Maybe I'll have the energy to do it before bed today or tomorrow

To bad. This is about the only game is play and since this i have my save game in your modder version i need yours. But take your time, i'll wait patiently

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
To bad. This is about the only game is play and since this i have my save game in your modder version i need yours. But take your time, i'll wait patiently
You can move the save to the official port while waiting for me. Save files are located in data/cldd.fotm. Not sure about the official port, it's probably located at com.fotm

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i little correct your cheats to view gallery (i based v0.2.7 )
i not programing with python so u can mayby correct little script i dont have that knowledge with python
in attachment your script with my adding galery

as always unpack this file to game dir
run game load your save and top left see cheat click and click View Gallery to see all 16 images/animation

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Helios@

Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys, I'm doing the Spanish translation of this game, but are many dialogues interested in helping? So we split the work? I leave my email galeanow6@gmail.com

Hola chicos estoy haciendo la traducción al español de este juego, pero son muchos diálogos algun interesado en ayudar? asi nos repartimos el trabajo? dejo mi correo galeanow6@gmail.com

D

Deleted member 1528333

How do I get off the moth? I play this game on my mobile phone.
i little correct your cheats to view gallery (i based v0.2.7 )
i not programing with python so u can mayby correct little script i dont have that knowledge with python
in attachment your script with my adding galery

as always unpack this file to game dir
run game load your save and top left see cheat click and click View Gallery to see all 16 images/animation

Reactions: ayamtua

kdukabral

Sep 11, 2019

Overview:
Why use console commands when you can use a menu?
This cheat menu won't automatically fix this grindy game, but it will definitely make it more enjoyable!

Updated: 2019-08-23
Game/Creator: Foot Of The Mountains /
Modder: ⲤⳐḒꝜ
Mod Version: v0.2.7
Game Version: v7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD:
-

Foot of the Mountains v6.9 Unofficial Android port
Updated 2019-07-05 21:14 CEST

Changes from the official port:
-Smaller file size (more compressed)​
-Added cheat menu.​
-Added "Hide UI" to the quick menu, and made the menu a bit larger.​

Game will be installed over my previous port. Saves might not be compatible, as it has been reported in the game thread that some people can't advance in their game.
DOWNLOAD:
Outdated. New version coming.

View attachment 292426 View attachment 292415 View attachment 292416 View attachment 292417 View attachment 292418

Thank you @Ikarius for inspiring me, and letting me borrow parts of his cheat mod script, unknowingly ^^
inhibition -100 OU + 100 BEST?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP to v0.2.8. The only change is adding the latest dialogue to the name change feature.
I have also discontinued my unofficial Android port, as my Ren'Py launcher seems to be crashing every single time I download the RAPT tools, and I really can't be bothered with that version. Attached in this post is the .rpy file that contains the changes I had for my Android port (besides adding the cheat mod) for anyone who wants to build an Android version themselves. Add this file to the CHEATMOD folder before building.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote