Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjanoob1

Dec 1, 2017
367936[/ATTACH]7"]
ok ok i got it ... but if i wanted to change the parameters from "shift + o" because i would like to make sure the costume i never bought was possible? in many other games you can change parameters by putting predefined strings.
thank you
this I do not know and I think it will be difficult for someone to have,
only the creators.
(I don't work in mod.)
but if you want some picture
go to photo folder
Open with google chrome

help 8.jpg

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
hey, is there gonna be v7 android version?
EDIT : scratch that, it's already posted one page back.

Tiger13

Aug 11, 2019
Can we fuck Melinda in version v7 beta?
And which one is better? Improved or decreased the melinda's suspicious point'? Please answer my questions, need your guiding, thank you :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
What about a gallery unlock feature?
Nope, there will be no new features. I don't play this game any more, and I have no intentions of playing it again until it's completed. I'll probably only be adding the new dialogue to the name-change feature. If more characters are introduced, I'll probably add relationship points and similar to them too if someone requests it.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Nope, there will be no new features. I don't play this game any more, and I have no intentions of playing it again until it's completed. I'll probably only be adding the new dialogue to the name-change feature. If more characters are introduced, I'll probably add relationship points and similar to them too if someone requests it.
But it doesn't make any sense not to add it.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
But it doesn't make any sense not to add it.
Go ahead and make it then. It would take me hours to code the scene picker itself (I'm a terrible coder) then probably even longer to dig through the code to find scenes. Then probably a few more hours manually creating a screenshot for each scene.. This isn't something I'm interested in doing at the moment. A "scene picker" wouldn't share a lot of the code that I've made with this cheat menu, so that can be a completely separate mod. Anyone can make it. I'm not touching the dev's spaghetti-code more than I have to.

Feel free to use my mod as a base to make whatever you want. Please inform me if you do, so I wouldn't have to update this any more. Just don't demand that I waste hours of my time to make something you want for free. I already said no, please respect that.

Reactions: jolann

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Go ahead and make it then. It would take me hours to code the scene picker itself (I'm a terrible coder) then probably even longer to dig through the code to find scenes. Then probably a few more hours manually creating a screenshot for each scene.. This isn't something I'm interested in doing at the moment. A "scene picker" wouldn't share a lot of the code that I've made with this cheat menu, so that can be a completely separate mod. Anyone can make it. I'm not touching the dev's spaghetti-code more than I have to.

Feel free to use my mod as a base to make whatever you want. Please inform me if you do, so I wouldn't have to update this any more. Just don't demand that I waste hours of my time to make something you want for free. I already said no, please respect that.
I figured it were just a few flags to toggle the gallery as not locked, was more curious why you're not doing it than anything else, most cheat mods have a gallery unlocker included.
But if it's hard work I don't blame you.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I figured it were just a few flags to toggle the gallery as not locked, was more curious why you're not doing it than anything else, most cheat mods have a gallery unlocker included.
But if it's hard work I don't blame you.
I can't say I even remember a gallery function from the last time I played the game, so it must have been implemented since I started making this, or I'm just blind. I thought you asked me to create one for you. I'll take a look at the code when v7 Final releases, to see if it's something I can do without too much hassle. But again, I don't play this game any more, so don't expect any magic tricks from this mod.

Reactions: swmas

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I can't say I even remember a gallery function from the last time I played the game, so it must have been implemented since I started making this, or I'm just blind. I thought you asked me to create one for you. I'll take a look at the code when v7 Final releases, to see if it's something I can do without too much hassle. But again, I don't play this game any more, so don't expect any magic tricks from this mod.
That sounds good, take your time, I also won't be playing this game for a while.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'll try to get an updated mod and Android port up later today. Yes I can add Cynthia.

As usual when there's a game-update, the version of the mod that's currently in OP will still work. There's only a few lines of dialogue where the MC will be called Daniel, even if you renamed him.

Reactions: Daloza

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Try opening the .zip file, then drag&drop the "game" folder that's inside the .zip to "FootOfTheMountains-V4.0-PC\"
You should now have a file called "CHEATMOD.rpyc" and a folder called "CHEATMOD" inside your game folder,

I've certainly seen worse code than yours over the years^^ I prefer a cleaner UI-design and less colors than what most of the other modders put in their cheat mods. Not sure how many mods I'll end up making. I decided to create this for my Android port after trying out the game. Holy shit the game is grindy^^
Thanks, now it works

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote