Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Waiting patiently (y)
If you don't want to wait, here's a version that you can't install over your previous install:
If you want to keep your saves, be sure to make a backup of the Android/data/cldd.fotm folder, then uninstall your previous install before moving the folder back.

For those who's a little bit technical, and understands building Ren'Py Android ports:
My Windows install is struggling, and it's just freezing as soon as I try to build the Android port.
I copied the android.keystore file from the Windows disk to my current Linux install, but I still can't install the new FOTM build over the previous one. I am 100% sure I'm using the same keystore file (Modified 2019-04-22) and I checked that the configs are using the right directories, so I don't really understand why I can't update the game. I'll try for a few more hours to solve the problems, but if I can't, the file posted above will be posted in OP.

Reactions: MrAcidj

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
If you don't want to wait, here's a version that you can't install over your previous install:
If you want to keep your saves, be sure to make a backup of the Android/data/cldd.fotm folder, then uninstall your previous install before moving the folder back.

For those who's a little bit technical, and understands building Ren'Py Android ports:
My Windows install is struggling, and it's just freezing as soon as I try to build the Android port.
I copied the android.keystore file from the Windows disk to my current Linux install, but I still can't install the new FOTM build over the previous one. I am 100% sure I'm using the same keystore file (Modified 2019-04-22) and I checked that the configs are using the right directories, so I don't really understand why I can't update the game. I'll try for a few more hours to solve the problems, but if I can't, the file posted above will be posted in OP.

It worked!! Awesome and thanx for the quick work!!

brandon england

Jan 26, 2018
So I installed the mod as instructed, Ive deleted my whole folder and reinstalled it to try it in different area, the best I could do was install it to get a buch of rollback errors, I cant even get saves from other people to work. Can anyone help me apparently im just retarded.

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
Now i've got this problem when you get to fuck drunk aunt. Screenshot_20190806-232021.png

Screenshot_20190806-232031.png
After these 2 it go's back to can you roll over.. so the best part is fucked by errors:cry:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
So I installed the mod as instructed, Ive deleted my whole folder and reinstalled it to try it in different area, the best I could do was install it to get a buch of rollback errors, I cant even get saves from other people to work. Can anyone help me apparently im just retarded.
Same problems without the mod?

Now i've got this problem when you get to fuck drunk aunt. View attachment 365447

View attachment 365449
After these 2 it go's back to can you roll over.. so the best part is fucked by errors:cry:
This isn't my mod, but the game. I'm sure you'll find a fix for it if you check the game-thread

Reactions: MrAcidj

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
Same problems without the mod?

This isn't my mod, but the game. I'm sure you'll find a fix for it if you check the game-thread

To fix Melinda scene and activate Rhonda's saturday night event while Cynthia is here, download and unzip the attached file into the game folder. The scene with Ann on saturday night is fixed as well as the scene with Melissa.
I modified the end of Cynthia's dialogue at 21:00, and instead of going directly to the party, it activates the menu, allowing the player to go where he pleases

I have downlodeded the Fix But the thread does not give a folder where to put in on unofficial android port.. Maybe you can tell?

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
So the other thread told me there is no way for the fix to be added later on. Only way to have it fixed is building the port with the fix in it

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
So the other thread told me there is no way for the fix to be added later on. Only way to have it fixed is building the port with the fix in it

apk with provided fixes. If it doesn't work, you'd either have to build it yourself, or wait until v7 is out of beta.

Last edited:

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
It worked. Now I can play this game without just sawing wood and making to slow progress.

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote