Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i'm trying a whole bunch of things-and all the galleries are still locked.
To install, either put the .zip in the FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc folder, then right click and click "extract here". You can also open the .zip, then drag and drop the "CHEATMOD" folder to the FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\game\ folder. If you're using my mod, and not the modified one, there should be enough to click "CHEATS" at the top left, click "Unlock gallery", close the cheat menu. To be absolutely sure it's saving, click on a room that you're not already in. Now all the galleries should be unlocked in the main menu (escape or right click) I haven't checked what kind of changes pirek has done to the mod, so I can't give any support with it.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
To install, either put the .zip in the FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc folder, then right click and click "extract here". You can also open the .zip, then drag and drop the "CHEATMOD" folder to the FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\game\ folder. If you're using my mod, and not the modified one, there should be enough to click "CHEATS" at the top left, click "Unlock gallery", close the cheat menu. To be absolutely sure it's saving, click on a room that you're not already in. Now all the galleries should be unlocked in the main menu (escape or right click) I haven't checked what kind of changes pirek has done to the mod, so I can't give any support with it.
in file : CHEATMOD.rpy i add this fragment :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and 1 new file : galeria.rpy
when is the all gallery, so you dont need use unlock any gallery simply click on button egzample Galery 20 and watch

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
in file : CHEATMOD.rpy i add this fragment :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and 1 new file : galeria.rpy
when is the all gallery, so you dont need use unlock any gallery simply click on button egzample Galery 20 and watch
I took a look at your code and function yesterday. I prefer unlocking it the way I've done it, so I won't be merging your changes with my source code. Getting to the menu is one click, and the developer has already added preview images of the images/animations, so it's easier to find the ones you're looking for. You are of course free to edit and distribute my code as you see fit, so feel free to continue sharing your modified version as you like.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
is this ok with the new bug fix?
Yup. As long as the dev doesn't change or remove variables, the mod will always work. The only thing that needs updating with content releases (not bugfixes) is the name change feature. When the mod isn't updated, the MC will be called Daniel in all new dialogue.

Reactions: alpharenji

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah is not working on Android I think
You'd have to get someone to build an Android version with the cheat menu in it. I don't build Android versions any more.
How come there is no way to lower the main characters inhibitions?
You can lower Rhonda's inhibitions in the cheat menu. The other characters don't have that.

I noticed that I wrote Inhibition instead of Relationship for the Melinda description. It is really Relationship & Suspicion. Not that it matters, as it already changes the correct variables, but I've uploaded a fixed version for that (Only change being editing line 233 in CHEATMOD.rpy to textbutton "Suspicion & Inhibition" style "CKV") This error has been there since my first version, and nobody has reported it, so I doubt anyone even noticed it^^

tadams587

Jan 30, 2018
Please add way to lower the Main Character's inhibitions or whatever actual hidden stat is used the Main Character references in pic.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Does it work on Android?
Not unless someone makes an unofficial port with the cheat menu.
Please add way to lower the Main Character's inhibitions or whatever actual hidden stat is used the Main Character references in pic.
That's Rhonda's inhibitions, not yours.You can set hers as low as you want
1569004832356.png

tadams587

Jan 30, 2018
Not unless someone makes an unofficial port with the cheat menu.

That's Rhonda's inhibitions, not yours.You can set hers as low as you want
View attachment 406090
OK, what's the max high & low for these stats? So far I put relationships over 10,000 & Inhibition & Suspicion under -10,000. Anybody got a list of what gets unlocked at what number? There may need to be a +1000 & -1000 for this cheat. Unless I need to unlock a scene prior to furthering this one. Also, I had to play over due to putting massage over 10,000. game kept ignoring me planting stone traps & hiding eggs.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OK, what's the max high & low for these stats? So far I put relationships over 10,000 & Inhibition & Suspicion under -10,000. Anybody got a list of what gets unlocked at what number? There may need to be a +1000 & -1000 for this cheat. Unless I need to unlock a scene prior to furthering this one. Also, I had to play over due to putting massage over 10,000. game kept ignoring me planting stone traps & hiding eggs.
I was planning on making a list of this when I started creating this mod. The developer of the game makes decent renders, but he/she is really not a developer. The code is all over the place, and I gave up digging around in it a long time ago. There will not be any major new features (like a walkthrough/hint system) added to this mod ever. Maybe another modder is up for the challenge. I might reconsider once the game is completed, cause that will be the next time I'd be willing to play through the game. It's just too grindy for me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote