Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not gonna polish my mod any more. I don't play this game. The mod was originally made for myself when I first tried the game, but I decided to publish it, since there was no other cheatmods at the moment.

Just download it from OP again. All the files are in the .zip

You can't. spear1403 haven't made Android ports since January. There's info in OP on how to add the cheat menu yourself in the official Android port. I tested this method myself last year, and it worked for me.
Did all mod from pc work to Android if i following u step in OP

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Did all mod from pc work to Android if i following u step in OP
It should work.

Ren'Py will now allow files in the public game directory (/mnt/sdcard/Android/package/files/game) to override those included with the game proper.
Meaning this should work for every Ren'Py game that's built with version 7.2.0 or later.

Reactions: Wingman666

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
I dont knw why but i followed the insta about the Install for Android i download the game and open it first then i closed it and download the mod then i extracted it to the com.fotm but didnt work for some reason here some screenshot ill be glad for some help thanks

Ppp1995

Nov 3, 2018
I dont knw why but i followed the insta about the Install for Android i download the game and open it first then i closed it and download the mod then i extracted it to the com.fotm but didnt work for some reason here some screenshot ill be glad for some help thanks
paste or extract whole game folder present in zip: android/data/com.fotm/files

Reactions: CLDꝜ

UnkelRicoh

Mar 30, 2020
I have never put in a mod before. I have 0 idea what the 3 step instillation instructions mean or what to do. Saying take the zip file to the FOTM folder etc... I have no idea what zip file is, how to get the zip file, or what FOTM file I'm suppose to do it to. When I open FOTM folder their are 2 folders in there, 1 says absolutely nothing with no file size the other says FootOfTheMountain file size 5,364,934,3... I click on that one then 7 options. again no name and no file size, 2 says game file size 5,282,800,9... 3 lib file size 73,255,454 4 Renpy file size 8,766,907 5 FOTM file size 102,400(I have to click this one to play) 5 FOTM file size 6,376 6 FOTM file size 2,184. after clicking on option 5 It will load the game up.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Every Thing works fine in the Cheat Menu i am Playing v12 but the unload Gallery will not open need some help thank you.

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
I am already made it, it works! But 64X7 what about 32X7?
[
Crackalackadingdong
U are the best dude! but in my case it's doesn't work.
1) Move .zip to main folder (Not the game folder!)
2) Unip
3) Play
(To remove, simply delete or move CHEATMOD.rpyc from the game folder)
Move zip to the GAME folder.
Sorry a newb when it comes to know main folder and game folder have on desk top cannot get it to work have been trying guess i need someone to show me how to do it,guess i will keep trying by myself

honestjoe12

Jun 20, 2020
Don't know if this has been asked if so i'm sorry for repeating
i am stuck trying to find Ann doing dishes. i am assuming it has to do with finding this hole to peak in the girls bedroom can not find it any help would be appreciated.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Every Thing works fine in the Cheat Menu i am Playing v12 but the unload Gallery will not open need some help thank you.
Clicking "unlock gallery" won't give you any feedback, but the locked images in the main menu should be unlocked after you click it.

Sorry a newb when it comes to know main folder and game folder have on desk top cannot get it to work have been trying guess i need someone to show me how to do it,guess i will keep trying by myself
Open the "Foot of the Mountains" folder in one explorer window, then open the .zip you downloaded in another. Then drag and drop the "GAME" folder from the .zip you have opened over to the "Foot of the Mountains" folder. I don't know how to explain this any easier, and I don't have Windows myself, so I can't record exactly how to do it.

Don't know if this has been asked if so i'm sorry for repeating
i am stuck trying to find Ann doing dishes. i am assuming it has to do with finding this hole to peak in the girls bedroom can not find it any help would be appreciated.
There's no game support in this thread, ask in the game thread.

Reactions: honestjoe12

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Clicking "unlock gallery" won't give you any feedback, but the locked images in the main menu should be unlocked after you click it.

Open the "Foot of the Mountains" folder in one explorer window, then open the .zip you downloaded in another. Then drag and drop the "GAME" folder from the .zip you have opened over to the "Foot of the Mountains" folder. I don't know how to explain this any easier, and I don't have Windows myself, so I can't record exactly how to do it.

There's no game support in this thread, ask in the game thread.
Thanks that helped

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Selimxxsx How to use the mod on Android is explained in OP, and again on the previous page.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote